MLB Network Hot Stove

Rooftop Shots

On the MLB network, they have segments on Hot Stove called 30 clubs 30 recaps. Each day they recap each team from last year and this year. Cannot find a schedule on which day The White Sox will be hosted as well as other teams that will be recapped and on which dates?

Anybody know where to find a schedule?

QUOTE (The Baconator @ Jan 17, 2011 -> 10:50 PM)
So is this '30 recap' new this year? I imagine they will still do the 30 in 30 like last year and that will start up in March again?

Not sure if this is new this year. Don't remember seing it last year. I hope they have the 30 in 30 again........and this time not leave The White Sox next to last on the list.

QUOTE (Rooftop Shots @ Jan 17, 2011 -> 10:55 PM)
Not sure if this is new this year. Don't remember seing it last year. I hope they have the 30 in 30 again........and this time not leave The White Sox next to last on the list.

Yeah, I do hope they rotate the teams a bit. Waiting until like the third-to-last day of ST to see the Sox on there, and then to see they were giving 'insight' regarding lineups the board had projected a month earlier- hardly worth watching (but of course I did).

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Jan 18, 2011 -> 01:20 AM)
How? They always do it during spring training, where there is something to actually report and record. I assume they will start doing these the first couple days of March.

I guess in the usual way. But I know that I watched it.