American Wedding

Soxplosion

Who here has seen this movie? Its hilarious! Stiphler is the coolest character in the movie. Geezus I love this movie. Easily the funniest movie Ive ever seen. I gotta see American Pie 2 and the rest of one (I saw up to where Finch met Stiphlers mom) to complete the story...

Sean William Scott is a very funny guy!

Just saw Old School last night, and SWS was THE highlight of that movie.

Overall, Old School was mediocre - started off terrible got a little better, but certainly not something I'd recommend.

SWS is hilarious. I dont remember him being in Old School tho. I just looked and he was in it but I dont remember him. Old School was OK but not great.

SWS as Stiphler is great. So vulgar, funny and immature. Excellent... :lol:

SWS is hilarious. I dont remember him being in Old School tho. I just looked and he was in it but I dont remember him. Old School was OK but not great.

SWS as Stiphler is great. So vulgar, funny and immature. Excellent... :lol:

He was the animal trainer at the birthday party.

Will Farrell's character shot himself in the neck with the tranquilizer gun and fell into the swimming pool. SWS had to give him mouth-to-mouth. While Will was out, he was hallucinating about his wife, so when he came to, he French-kissed SWS while he was doing the mouth-to-mouth.

So SWS got grossed out and kicked him back into the pool.

Pretty funny scene...

Guest wsc425

"Your my boy Blue!"

I asked that one chick at the celeb game for her autograph and she said no so I'm like, haha, I saw ur boobs, pussy and ass on american pie 1 u stupid ho

"Your my boy Blue!"

I asked that one chick at the celeb game for her autograph and she said no so I'm like, haha, I saw ur boobs, pussy and ass on american pie 1 u stupid ho

I shouldn't laugh at that, cuz it's SO wrong in a lot of ways, but that's funny as hell!!

Shannon Elizabeth is hot as hell, but she seems to be a bit of a beeeeyotch..........too bad.....

"Your my boy Blue!"

I shouldn't laugh at that, cuz it's SO wrong in a lot of ways, but that's funny as hell!!

Shannon Elizabeth is hot as hell, but she seems to be a bit of a beeeeyotch..........too bad.....

She had no nudity in all her movie contracts now, because she is a serious actress.