Super Bowl XLV Thread

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well if youre a packer fan, WAIT,YOU SHOULDNT BE! If youre STEELERS fan, You dont have braim damage!HAHAHA The reason theyre called cheese heads is because,well, THEY SSSSSUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think.

Hemingway never wrote well after he'd been drinking.

QUOTE (Palehosefan @ Feb 4, 2011 -> 03:42 PM)

NFL Network's Albert Breer reports that, "no matter what they say," the Packers plan to test Steelers fill-in C Doug Legursky early and often in Super Bowl XLV. "And they expect big things from B.J. Raji," adds Breer. "I don't think Green Bay really believed (Maurkice) Pouncey would play."

QUOTE (lostfan @ Feb 4, 2011 -> 10:49 PM)
How do people not know when a Super Bowl party starts? I mean how do you not know the Super Bowl always starts at the exact same time every year? Seriously? When do you THINK the party starts?

Duh! It starts 4 hours before the game right?

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Feb 4, 2011 -> 03:53 PM)
NFL Network's Albert Breer reports that, "no matter what they say," the Packers plan to test Steelers fill-in C Doug Legursky early and often in Super Bowl XLV. "And they expect big things from B.J. Raji," adds Breer. "I don't think Green Bay really believed (Maurkice) Pouncey would play."

Even if Pouncey did play how effective do you think he would be on a high ankle sprain?

Steelers line was already banged up so Green Bay should terrorize their linemen.

First, the NFL closed four of the 10 entrance points into the stadium because of lingering ice on the roof of the stadium. Friday, six people were injured by ice falling onto the sidewalk outside of the structure.

Second, the NFL just confirmed in a statement that some sections of the temporary seats erected inside Cowboys Stadium "have not been fully completed." The league said that most fans will be accommodated somewhere in the building by kickoff, but indicated that some will not. Those fans will receive a refund triple the cost of face value of the seat.

Local organizers are trying to break the Super Bowl record for attendance by exceeding 105,000. Maybe they were a bit too greedy. Can you imagine arriving at the stadium and finding out that your seat doesn’t exist?

Link

As the game is about to start, I want the Steelers to win. It will kill me to see the jagbag Roethlisberger win another ring, but after seeing all these Packers fans still rubbing the Bears loss in my face today, people mind you that I have never said a word to, I want Pitt to win.

I didn't care when my alarm went off this morning, but now I am biased.

QUOTE (Brian @ Feb 6, 2011 -> 06:14 PM)
As the game is about to start, I want the Steelers to win. It will kill me to see the jagbag Roethlisberger win another ring, but after seeing all these Packers fans still rubbing the Bears loss in my face today, people mind you that I have never said a word to, I want Pitt to win.

I didn't care when my alarm went off this morning, but now I am biased.

I hope Roethlisberger blows out his knee (and I seriously mean that) on the first series of the game and then the Steelers win it without Roethlisberger contributing.