Super Bowl XLV Thread

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (joesaiditstrue @ Feb 6, 2011 -> 10:21 PM)
that team is gonna dominate the NFC north for the next few years IMO. their depth is ridiculous, imagine them healthy? won't even be close

I agree.

Going to be hard to stop them in the near future.

Did anyone talk about Christina Aguilera missing an entire line in the national anthem and coming under the O/U for total length by a couple of seconds.

If I had the over and lost that bet because she forgot a few words, I'd be f***ing livid.

SUPER BOWL f***ING CHAMPS!!!

Rodgers got his belt and the well deserved MVP.

I'd like to thank the Eagles for their amazing comeback vs. the Giants for us to make the playoffs, and the Bears for "letting/not trying" vs us in week 17.

What now Bears fans?

chitown aka ChWRoCk2

QUOTE (ChiTown @ Feb 6, 2011 -> 10:36 PM)

I'd like to thank the Eagles for their amazing comeback vs. the Giants for us to make the playoffs, and the Bears for "letting/not trying" vs us in week 17.

What now Bears fans?

chitown aka ChWRoCk2

This post is random as hell when I see your join date and post count.

QUOTE (ChiTown @ Feb 6, 2011 -> 10:36 PM)

What now Bears fans?

chitown aka ChWRoCk2

What now Bears fans?

Ummm I dont know, go enjoy your win don't call out bears fans. You beat the Steelers tonight, not the bears.

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Feb 6, 2011 -> 10:47 PM)
This post is random as hell when I see your join date and post count.

I was referencing my other account, which they suspended because they couldn't take the trash talk.

Bittersweet victory for me, tired of annoying Bears fans giving me s*** and being cocky all year so this was the icing on the cake how it all worked out.

Football or no football next year, were repeating next year or living with this memory two season from now.

QUOTE (ChiTown @ Feb 7, 2011 -> 12:05 AM)
I was referencing my other account, which they suspended because they couldn't take the trash talk.

Bittersweet victory for me, tired of annoying Bears fans giving me s*** and being cocky all year so this was the icing on the cake how it all worked out.

Football or no football next year, were repeating next year or living with this memory two season from now.

there is no "they," SoxFan1 suspended you for calling someone a prick. If you HAD been banned and that account was unusable it wouldn't be too bright of you to openly announce it was you on a new account and start talking s*** anyway... Seriously go log into your other account and shut up about it already.

QUOTE (Palehosefan @ Feb 6, 2011 -> 10:15 PM)
Now I get to read from the dumbest fan base in the NFL about how Troy and Dick Lebeau should retire and Ben will never be a good QB again.

Bears fans are going to talk about how Troy and LeBeau should retire and Ben will never be a good QB again?

QUOTE (ChiTown @ Feb 6, 2011 -> 11:05 PM)

HomerFacePalm.jpg

QUOTE (Brian @ Feb 6, 2011 -> 08:39 PM)
Polomalu invisible

The most overrated player in the NFL. Apparently free from criticism as well. Aikman actually complimented him when he bit on the fake before Jennings caught his second TD. I say next Super Bowl, you get Pink Floyd in some incarnation, and all they need to play is one song...all 25 minutes of "Echoes."

QUOTE (lostfan @ Feb 7, 2011 -> 12:09 AM)
there is no "they," SoxFan1 suspended you for calling someone a prick. If you HAD been banned and that account was unusable it wouldn't be too bright of you to openly announce it was you on a new account and start talking s*** anyway... Seriously go log into your other account and shut up about it already.

I totally agree.

He can now only use the ChWRock account. Using a second ID while suspended is against board rules.

QUOTE (joesaiditstrue @ Feb 6, 2011 -> 09:21 PM)
that team is gonna dominate the NFC north for the next few years IMO. their depth is ridiculous, imagine them healthy? won't even be close

QUOTE (zenryan @ Feb 6, 2011 -> 09:35 PM)
I agree.

Going to be hard to stop them in the near future.

And to add, they are the second youngest team in the league! They could very well have a dynasty if all goes well for them. I wonder what Brett Favre thinks about all of this. :lol: Sucks that I lost $50 bucks on this game too. Oh well.

Edited by SoxAce