Official 2011-2012 NCAA Football Thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Sep 3, 2011 -> 12:01 AM)

I broadcast week two of the season where we played against this kid. Best HS WR I have ever seen, and that includes seeing Jeff Samarjiza. He is strong, fast, and a great vertical. They just throw the ball up to him, and he goes and gets it.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Sep 3, 2011 -> 09:09 AM)
I broadcast week two of the season where we played against this kid. Best HS WR I have ever seen, and that includes seeing Jeff Samarjiza. He is strong, fast, and a great vertical. They just throw the ball up to him, and he goes and gets it.

As a matter of a fact if anyone is interested, here is the game. If you want to see a highlight reel play, fastforward to eight seconds to go in the first half and watch the play this kid makes to score right before half time.

http://www.alco.org/index.php/videos/159-s...udio-production

EDIT It is at the 1:16:50 mark

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Sep 3, 2011 -> 12:54 PM)
Boston College's QB is f***ing terrible.

BC has really turned into a joke since they fired Jags. If they keep this coach around after this year then they arent serious about their football program anymore.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Sep 3, 2011 -> 11:23 PM)
Tarnished Dome should of not been ranked in the top 25 to begin with.

And Georgia shouldnt have been too. I guess they get the benefit of being from the SEC.

This is a Georgia team that finished 6-7 last year, couldnt score a TD against a C-USA team in the Liberty Bowl, have no running backs and lost their best offensive player. But lets rank them!

QUOTE (zenryan @ Sep 3, 2011 -> 10:29 PM)
And Georgia shouldnt have been too. I guess they get the benefit of being from the SEC.

This is a Georgia team that finished 6-7 last year, couldnt score a TD against a C-USA team in the Liberty Bowl, have no running backs and lost their best offensive player. But lets rank them!

About 10 teams are ranked in the preseason that don't finish there every year. Few people know enough about all the teams to know who will be better so they default to the known entity like Georgia. I think my Missouri Tigers got that treatment this year. They'll probably finish 7-5, but they're ranked none the less.

QUOTE (zenryan @ Sep 3, 2011 -> 10:29 PM)

Pretty sure Crowell doesn't count as "no running backs." Pointing out stats from one game doesn't prove your theory.