Official 2011-2012 NCAA Football Thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (PlaySumFnJurny @ Sep 30, 2011 -> 10:02 AM)
Someone needs to tell Brian Kelly that when you play in a major conference and face no less than three ranked conference foes, a September game against an independent, unranked, .500 football team is hardly any team's "Super Bowl," let alone "the biggest game on their schedule." And people wonder why ND Nation is often criticized as arrogant.

http://www.ndsmcobserver.com/sports/irish-...-bowl-1.2621050

Plus Brian Kelly let a kid die.

QUOTE (PlaySumFnJurny @ Sep 30, 2011 -> 10:02 AM)
Someone needs to tell Brian Kelly that when you play in a major conference and face no less than three ranked conference foes, a September game against an independent, unranked, .500 football team is hardly any team's "Super Bowl," let alone "the biggest game on their schedule." And people wonder why ND Nation is often criticized as arrogant.

http://www.ndsmcobserver.com/sports/irish-...-bowl-1.2621050

Yeah Purdue plays Wisconsin, and Penn state this year. The rest are garbage including Illinois+Michigan. Wisconsin may be better, but Notre Dame is probably their super bowl with it being in state and everything, and them having zero chance of beating Wisconsin. So I'm not really seeing where Brian Kelly is fully wrong with this. Maybe he's just trying to pump up his team? To be honest who really gives a f*** what he said. Especially considering how much that article showed how much Purdue's coach put into this game.

QUOTE (Heads22 @ Sep 30, 2011 -> 01:06 PM)
Plus Brian Kelly let a kid die.

You're Pathetic.

Edited by kev211

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Oct 1, 2011 -> 04:34 AM)
Come on Big Ten buddies.

It starts now, who wants in on the bets???????????

Forget the Big Ten, how can you like Nebraska in that game? WTF have you been watching this year?

QUOTE (knightni @ Oct 1, 2011 -> 07:38 AM)
Better game this weekend:

Nebraska - Wisconsin or Alabama - Florida?

I'm much more excited to watch Alabama-Florida (I think Wisconsin wins easily), but maybe that's just b/c I'm SEC.