BMR meets Hsc

Bmr31

I dont remember too much because i drank a lot of beer. ;) Took a cab over to NY NY and met Hsc. I do remember buying her a beer and winning about $100 at black jack. I remember Hsc b****ing about Danny Wright and saying the sox HAVE to win today. :headbang

I dont remember too much because i drank a lot of beer. ;) Took a cab over to NY NY and met Hsc.  I do remember buying her a beer and winning about $100 at black jack. I remember Hsc b****ing about Danny Wright and saying the sox HAVE to win today.    :headbang

Anything else.....happen :P :wub: :whip

Guest hotsoxchick1

im home............and i met bmr on saturday nite..he came to the hotel,and he is a very nice guy, we had a great time..... he got a lesson in black jack...lol.....ask him who his lucky charm is..... ;) and some smug asshole tried to tell him how to play... geesh........... he came out of it a bit richer than he was so cudos for him......we drank a plethora of beers and it was fun..........if anyone goes to vegas definately hook up with him.....youll have a great time.........and he looks nothing like that old pic that was posted at wsi........ ;) ......thanks bmr for takin time out to come on down... it was a blast and we definately have to do it again on my next trip out........ :headbang :D

im home............and i met bmr on saturday nite..he came to the hotel,and he is a very nice guy, we had a great time..... he got a lesson in black jack...lol.....ask him who his lucky charm is..... ;) and some smug asshole tried to tell him how to play... geesh........... he came out of it a bit richer than he was so cudos for him......we drank a plethora of beers and it was fun..........if anyone goes to vegas definately hook up with him.....youll have a great time.........and he looks nothing like that old pic that was posted at wsi........ ;) ......thanks bmr for takin time out to come on down... it was a blast and we definately have to do it again on my next trip out........ :headbang  :D

Thanks sweetie. Hey for real, anytime anyone comes out to vegas, let me know. I'll meet ya for a beer or whatever. Not sure why i dont look like the wsi pic, but hey, maybe its not me or something. Anyways i had a blast. :cheers Hsc won me a few bucks. ;)

Thanks sweetie.  Hey for real, anytime anyone comes out to vegas, let me know.  I'll meet ya for a beer or whatever.  Not sure why i dont look like the wsi pic, but hey, maybe its not me or something.  Anyways i had a blast. :cheers Hsc won me a few bucks. ;)

Props to HSC for sneaking the word plethora in there ....... :headbang

im home............and i met bmr on saturday nite..he came to the hotel,and he is a very nice guy, we had a great time..... he got a lesson in black jack...lol.....ask him who his lucky charm is..... ;) and some smug asshole tried to tell him how to play... geesh........... he came out of it a bit richer than he was so cudos for him......we drank a plethora of beers and it was fun..........if anyone goes to vegas definately hook up with him.....youll have a great time.........and he looks nothing like that old pic that was posted at wsi........ ;) ......thanks bmr for takin time out to come on down... it was a blast and we definately have to do it again on my next trip out........ :headbang  :D

s*** im too drunk to pick the right quote. Props to HSC for sneaking the word plethora in HERE....lol :bang

Guest hotsoxchick1

seems like someone had a plethora of beers without me........ :o shame on you......... :P .........btw plethora is one of my favorite words.....you'd see it alot in my posts if you were paying attention....... :D