Sunday game thread

cwsox

Did I say everyone of these hits was luck? No. Did I say the Sox swinging for the fences is good? No. Plain and simple. The only lucky hit was the Olerud blooper. I'm not going to repeat myself as I often have to when arguing with you, so I'll just drop it.

Someone needs control of their emotions. Its just a baseball game dude.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya know what I hope happens? I hope Buehrle goes to St Louis when he reaches free agency and I hope he signs a nice contract for a really long time. I hope we dont win anything until he leaves too. And then, I hope we go on a tear and win WS in like 3 of the next six seasons. I hope Buehrle never even makes the playoffs. I hope St Louis loses 90 every year hes there. And then when he leaves, I hope they go on a tear. Im a Sox fan and a Buehrle hater...

Jesus Christ man settle down. He's won like 7 outings in a row, give the guy a break. This team will bounce back once they come home next week. How can youc all yourself a fan if all you do is b**** and moan. Why do you even watch this team if you hate them so much?

I dont want to go to the playoffs. We need improvement. Complete rebuilding. If we make the playoffs, well simply embarass ourselves. These are the teams were gonna play and get killed by...

Deep down, i think we all know that. At least you have the guts to say it. :cheers

Ive hated him ever since this offseason contract crap. I ripped him when he was doing poorly earlier in the year but during this winning streak I just shut up cuz I knew I had no argument. Doesnt mean I like him. It finally seems the Buehrle we all know and love is coming back. About time!

Ive hated him ever since this offseason contract crap. I ripped him when he was doing poorly earlier in the year but during this winning streak I just shut up cuz I knew I had no argument. Doesnt mean I like him. It finally seems the Buehrle we all know and love is coming back. About time!

Dude, now this is just dumb. buehrle is a very good pitcher who just happened to have an off game.

Thanks... :cheers

Hey guys i have an idea! Lets all gather round, hold hands, and follow eachother around like sheep. Then as we hold hands and follow, lets all blast oldroman because he thinks out of the box or says something that disturbs the herd.........Lets do that K? Please can we? :rolleyes:

This team will bounce back once they come home next week.  How can youc all yourself a fan if all you do is b**** and moan.  Why do you even watch this team if you hate them so much?

I've been waiting for you to show up - the 3 logos in your sig are the three tattoos I have - :lol: :headbang

Hey guys i have an idea! Lets all gather round, hold hands, and follow eachother around like sheep.  Then as we hold hands and follow, lets all blast oldroman because he thinks out of the box or says something that disturbs the herd.........Lets do that K?  Please can we? :rolleyes:

Lets pat him on the back for calling our best pitcher garbage, changing his mind every 2 seconds and really making clever well thought out posts all the time.

Umm, Vince, again youre my friend. But why would you want to have a permanent symbol of mediocrity on your arm? Doesnt make sense...

on my ankle and I don't consider them as sign of medicority

it does represent something that means a lot to me no matter what