The countdown thread

knightni

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

003214258f.jpg

Going to miss this thread. Probably the most that I have ever posted on any thread since I joined 7 years ago.

Who knows?.....Maybe someday I'll finally make it to post #1000. Thanks Knightni. It was fun doing the digging for some classic Sox photos these last couple of weeks!

QUOTE (Rooftop Shots @ Feb 27, 2011 -> 10:06 PM)
003214258f.jpg

Going to miss this thread. Probably the most that I have ever posted on any thread since I joined 7 years ago.

Who knows?.....Maybe someday I'll finally make it to post #1000. Thanks Knightni. It was fun doing the digging for some classic Sox photos these last couple of weeks!

Hey now I'm the one who suggested using Sox players numbers though I crapped out once we got to about 4 . Somehow my pictures files became paint instead of .jpg . Still haven't got it back right. :P

QUOTE (kev211 @ Mar 7, 2011 -> 09:50 PM)
Just saw this now, and it made me happy

I don't get it. :unsure:

In all seriousness, it took both of you posting that to make me realize what the hell it was. Didn't realize it was Red Bird arena at first, I'm a little slow...

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Mar 7, 2011 -> 09:57 PM)
Hey now I'm the one who suggested using Sox players numbers though I crapped out once we got to about 4 . Somehow my pictures files became paint instead of .jpg . Still haven't got it back right. :P

AHHHHHHH, Yes! That is right! you are correct sir! At first the thread was just about putting up "ANY" numbers that related to the countdown, and your suggestion about the challenge of putting up uniform numbers was indeed an Excellent one. Nice call!

QUOTE (Rooftop Shots @ Mar 8, 2011 -> 07:30 AM)
3weeks.jpg

Well.........they are not exactly White Sox related pictures, but at least the message gets across in a unique way in order to still fit within the confines of the thread..

Uh.....it would help if I learned how to count, (Sholud have been "3" days!)