The division race

Soxplosion

So, the last time any playoff games were won was in '94 right?

I was only a young lad so excuse me for not knowing and being too lazy to look it up.

The last play-off game the Sox won was Game 4 of the 1993 ALCS to knot the series with the 'Jays at 2.

There was no play-offs in 1994 because of the strike, but the Sox were leading the A.L. Central by a game when the season got the axe, if that makes you feel any better. :huh:

Thanks, so we're going on a solid decade now. Wow! :lol:

So, the last time any playoff games were won was in '94 right?

I was only a young lad so excuse me for not knowing and being too lazy to look it up.

The last play-off game the Sox won was Game 4 of the 1993 ALCS to knot the series with the 'Jays at 2.

There was no play-offs in 1994 because of the strike, but the Sox were leading the A.L. Central by a game when the season got the axe, if that makes you feel any better. :huh:

Thanks, so we're going on a solid decade now. Wow! :lol:

Unfortunately.

:(

I dont know if anyone else feels the way I do but if we lose the division by like a game, Im gonna be pissed. You dont understand. Im gonna be mad. When we were eight games down or whatever, I was prepared to lose. I no longer cared. The White Sox were done and it didnt bother me that much because I realized KC had the division. Now that weve come back, Im no longer prepared to lose. If we lose on like the last day of the season, Im gonna wish this hot streak never existed. Even tho I was real pissed last nite, Id rather lose 10-0 than 3-2 on a walkoff homerun. In scenario one, Im prepared to lose. In scenario two, Im prepared to win. And that change of momentum hurts...

WHy you just give up on this season and dont bring your pessimist talk to this board?

If you are so worried because we lose 2 games after win 13 of 14, you have to give up on baseball and start to think about football.

I want them to be spared of the embarassment theyll receive in the playoffs but if they made the playoffs Id be rooting for them all the way. Which wont be long...

In all seriousness dude...just leave now. Your comments have always been border line insane, but you've crossed the line and are at the point of no return. Your fickleness is absurd, as is your status as a "fan". :fyou