SI Swimsuit thread

Controlled Chaos

QUOTE (Controlled Chaos @ Feb 15, 2011 -> 04:24 PM)
Then why'd you click a link titled SI Swimsuit thread? :huh

I agree with him, and I clicked on the thread because I read pretty much every thread :lol:

But yeah, I don't get why guys still buy the swimsuit issue, or even why they watch certain shows because one or more of the actresses are hot.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Feb 15, 2011 -> 03:48 PM)
I agree with him, and I clicked on the thread because I read pretty much every thread :lol:

But yeah, I don't get why guys still buy the swimsuit issue, or even why they watch certain shows because one or more of the actresses are hot.

I never bought the swimsuit issue in my life. Someone had posted a link on facebook, I clicked the link...saw the bachelor chick pictures and posted it here for discussion. Yes, I know there are better things to jerk off to on the internetz...that wasn't my reason for posting the link. I was just bringing some hotties here, since the "S" in SLaM is pretty much non existent.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Feb 16, 2011 -> 01:49 AM)
Seriously, f*** you, Andy Roddick.

She was in the February issue of Esquire and I was cursing his name then, too. Add to it the fact that she comes off as completely unassuming and normal, and I say double f*** you, Andy Roddick.