Your Dream Job

CaliSoxFanViaSWside

QUOTE (WilliamTell @ Feb 20, 2011 -> 01:21 PM)
Wow this job sounds pretty awesome, but at the same time if I had it I might never watch another game again after seeing every single game this year.

i think it sounds horrible. watch EVERY SINGLE GAME?

That would take all your time all day, every day. Then having to talk/write about them too? I would NOT want this job no matter how much they pay you.

QUOTE (Reddy @ Feb 20, 2011 -> 06:07 PM)
i think it sounds horrible. watch EVERY SINGLE GAME?

That would take all your time all day, every day. Then having to talk/write about them too? I would NOT want this job no matter how much they pay you.

It's not horrible but it becomes a hassle. Being and every game and working with players before and after every game was fun for awhile but it gets to be like anyother job. It was more fun than the packing equipment, loading it and unloading it, getting to the ballpark early to unpack it in time for the first player or coach to enter. Then doing it again every third day or so. I can't imagine what it was like the year they had all of those two game series. It is a great experience but I wouldn't want to do it again.

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Feb 21, 2011 -> 03:53 AM)
Wait, I thought it was team specific. Then it's awesome.

Watching every single MLB game though, nah. That's pretty damn horrifying.

Yeah, I can't figure it out. If it was team specific why would they make you go to New York for it?

QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Feb 21, 2011 -> 03:56 AM)
Yeah, I can't figure it out. If it was team specific why would they make you go to New York for it?

So you can sit in a room that has 14 TVs in it.

It's like you're a creepy mall security guard, except that instead of watching women take their clothes off, you're watching grown men play with balls!