Saturday's Tailgate

Steff

Nobody tells me anything, Steff.

Yeah, Steff, they just take Ian, blindfold him, throw him in the trunk, and the next thing he knows he's at the Cell!

:D

I don't know what time I'm getting there - I'm not part of the Maury Travel Agency package. I got my tickets months ago, because I also like the A's and one of my softball buddies is coming with me.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, Steff, they just take Ian, blindfold him, throw him in the trunk, and the next thing he knows he's at the Cell!

I don't know what time I'm getting there - I'm not part of the Maury Travel Agency package. I got my tickets months ago, because I also like the A's and one of my softball buddies is coming with me.

heh.

I had talked about going on Saturday, but never really had it set in stone. That's all that I meant. :)

Guest hotsoxchick1

im home and yeah we will be there.............that includes you ian.. your driving ms daisey remember........... ;) we will be there early...........

OK Cool!! Same as opeing day. Balloons on the truck. I'm going to try to coordinate with Michelle so we drive in together and get the primo next to the port-o-potty's spot :headbang

OK Cool!! Same as opeing day. Balloons on the truck. I'm going to try to coordinate with Michelle so we drive in together and get the primo next to the port-o-potty's spot  :headbang

haha.

Yeah, everyone wants to park by all 3 port-o-potty's. We'll be riding up in mah 2003 Dodge Neon SXT, so you won't miss us~!

COUNT ME IN!!! :cheers

I'll be buying my tix on Saturday before the game when I get there. I get out of work at 3:30, and will go straight to the game after that. I'm packing a change of clothes and changing at work so that I can hit the road and get there at about 4ish, hopefully.

COUNT ME IN!!!  :cheers

I'll be buying my tix on Saturday before the game when I get there.  I get out of work at 3:30, and will go straight to the game after that.  I'm packing a change of clothes and changing at work so that I can hit the road and get there at about 4ish, hopefully.

OH~!

You'll get to see my car, yay me!

Guest hotsoxchick1
I think we need someone to bring a table.....

im not driving... maybe when cw comes by i can talk him into taking one of mine with him in his car?????? i have the grill and cooler takin up ians space..............

Guest hotsoxchick1
Come again??????

In my car, that s*** be clean, I don't want my trunk dirty.  :lol:

you just worry about driving fast and not like maurys grandma driving and dont worry about the mess...lol.........as if i would do that to ya... geez us ian........ :rolleyes:

Guest hotsoxchick1
I drive the speed limit, I'm not the best driver so I have to!

youll get a lesson in driving on friday then............i cant stand slow drivers and your sure as hell not going to be doing just the speed limit with me in the car.......... :D :D :D

I'll be buying my tix on Saturday before the game when I get there.  I get out of work at 3:30, and will go straight to the game after that.  I'm packing a change of clothes and changing at work so that I can hit the road and get there at about 4ish, hopefully.

OH~!

And you'll get to see the Saturn f***ING Ion!!! :headbang

OH~!

Ya that car is awesome...Heather showed us how you can't lock someone in the trunk

Guest hotsoxchick1

OH~!

Ya that car is awesome...Heather showed us how you can't lock someone in the trunk

is that why killa is not online today??????? :lol:

OH~!

It is awesome indeed! Just needs a bath, which it will get before it goes to ISU.

Oh, and check your PM box.

OH~!

is that why killa is not online today??????? :lol:

Well, you can't lock someone in the trunk, so even if Cub Killa was in there, unless he was passed out, he should be able to get himself out of there...