Saturday's Tailgate

Steff

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotsoxchick1
Ya gotta live by my motto in regards to expressway traffic...

If it ain't at least 20 mph over the speed limit, it deserves to be shot!

well i tend to do more than 20 over.. but thats just me... if you dont move as fast as i do get the hell out of my way.........otherwise prepare to be run down....... :headbang

well i tend to do more than 20 over.. but thats just me... if you dont move as fast as i do get the hell out of my way.........otherwise prepare to be run down....... :headbang

Well, same here.

I was going over 100 last night on the Stevenson as well as the Kingery Hwy. I wonder if I was freaking capn12 out! He is from a little bittie hick town, afterall. :lol:

Guest hotsoxchick1

Well, same here.

I was going over 100 last night on the Stevenson as well as the Kingery Hwy. I wonder if I was freaking capn12 out! He is from a little bittie hick town, afterall. :lol:

lol ask yas about my driving......he wasnt to happy till the car stopped....... :D

Guest hotsoxchick1

im not listening.... *stands with hands on ears* la la la la la la la la la la la..........i dont want to have any visuals and i dont want to hear anymore about tables..........

Someone's told me that before.

I wonder who....  :lol:

Damn, this kind of stuff sounds like a blast.  But unless you wanna buy me a roundtrip ticket to Chicago, I won't be able to go.  Sorry :(

too bad.... i'll go and i will even drink the first beer for you :cheers

Wait a damn minute...>Heather....only I am allowed to call my 'hometown' a little hick city, or whatever your words were...and yes, I was also briefed on the inability to lock yourself in the trunk of the Saturn f***ing Ion...HSC, GRrrrrrr..thats all i'm gonna say

Well, same here.

lol ask yas about my driving......he wasnt to happy till the car stopped....... :D

I'm happy to report, that the involuntary uncontrollable nervous twitch has finally stopped. :lol:

Wait a damn minute...>Heather....only I am allowed to call my 'hometown' a little hick city, or whatever your words were...and yes, I was also briefed on the inability to lock yourself in the trunk of the Saturn f***ing Ion...HSC, GRrrrrrr..thats all i'm gonna say

Heather was drunk, forgive her...

And i'll second the GRRR to HSC :)

Guest hotsoxchick1
Heather was drunk, forgive her...

And i'll second the GRRR to HSC  :)

wait a minute what grrr... i was late.. and some dumbass *cough heather cough* didnt tell me where you guys were going to be sitting... i went to the bar and guess what ... no one was there........i know who guido and killa are and its not that hard to seek out the sounds of "mother f***ers" being yelled across the room by heather lol............so i dont deserve a grrr for anything......... ;)