2011 MLB Catch-All Thread

Balta1701

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lucas Harell starts tomorrow for the Astros. I'm sure if he somehow magically shuts down the Brewers, several threads will pop up in PHT calling out KW, but whatever. Good luck to him, seemed like a good kid. I was at his MLB debut when he beat Oakland last year. He hasn't won since.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Sep 1, 2011 -> 07:37 PM)
Lucas Harell starts tomorrow for the Astros. I'm sure if he somehow magically shuts down the Brewers, several threads will pop up in PHT calling out KW, but whatever. Good luck to him, seemed like a good kid. I was at his MLB debut when he beat Oakland last year. He hasn't won since.

No one really complains about losing most udfas.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Sep 1, 2011 -> 09:01 PM)
With the way things are going now, you don't think a few people would? I guarantee it.

Lucas Harrell was never going to be good. I don't think anybody with an idea would ever complain.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Sep 2, 2011 -> 09:58 AM)
Wow

Buster_ESPN Buster Olney

There have been 345 PAs against Craig Kimbrel in his career--and only twice have hitters pulled the ball against him for EBH, both doubles.

"Watch out for Eckersly's 3-2 backdoor slider if you're a lefty"...

QUOTE (Papa Tru @ Sep 2, 2011 -> 04:24 PM)
boy you are really obsessed with this twitter thing

Honestly, it is better than talking about whether we should fire or double fire Ozzie again. It is a source of info of what is going on in baseball, and it puts a lot of good info in front of people.

Couple random thoughts:

Hunter Pence is good. I mean really, really good. You knew once he got out of that hell-hole in Houston he would truly flourish.

Joe Maddon should be MOTY. I've been saying this for a while. 13 games over .500 in that division when going into the season you basically had Longoria, Price and 23 questions marks is unbelievable.