White Sox vs Dodgers 1st Spring Training Game

elrockinMT

QUOTE (jasonxctf @ Feb 28, 2011 -> 02:23 PM)
sure and lets let Toby Hall play 1st base too.

Totally the same thing.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Feb 28, 2011 -> 02:25 PM)
So it only took until the 50's to get our first overaction game thread posts? We are in midseason form!

True dat.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (jasonxctf @ Feb 28, 2011 -> 03:30 PM)
just seemed like a silly decision considering the situation, that's all.

If it was the regular season, 99 percent of people here would be in agreement with you, right now Juan can run as much as he wants imo. It's one of the things he can actually do, so he might as well get as much practice at it as possible.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Feb 28, 2011 -> 02:27 PM)
Rios looks to have kept his modified stance from last season and made good contact already.

Please keep this type of description coming... Farmio and DJ are discussing Ralph Kiner. I want to know how my babies look.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Feb 28, 2011 -> 03:36 PM)
Please keep this type of description coming... Farmio and DJ are discussing Ralph Kiner. I want to know how my babies look.

Gavin looks good. Konerko looked at 3 balls right down the middle in his AB. I was thinking that somebody bet him that he wouldn't swing at all in his first AB.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Feb 28, 2011 -> 02:36 PM)

When does Farmer's contract run out? I'm looking forward to that year. He rarely talks about the game. Almost as bad as Hawk sometimes.

QUOTE (Brian @ Feb 28, 2011 -> 02:38 PM)
When does Farmer's contract run out? I'm looking forward to that year. He rarely talks about the game. Almost as bad as Hawk sometimes.

I don't know but he might be the worst baseball voice on radio in the history of mankind. I'd rather have Ben Stein in the booth.