White Sox vs Dodgers 1st Spring Training Game

elrockinMT

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (bucket-of-suck @ Feb 28, 2011 -> 02:45 PM)
Dunn looks like he just picked up a bat a few days ago and I know he did.

I know you are probably referring to this, but in an interview Dunn did say he doesn't even pick up a baseball bat once in the offseason.

QUOTE (Brian @ Feb 28, 2011 -> 02:38 PM)
When does Farmer's contract run out? I'm looking forward to that year. He rarely talks about the game. Almost as bad as Hawk sometimes.

The Sox should have never EVER let John Rooney walk. I don't know if it was the Sox or the Score, but that was a big mistake.

QUOTE (jasonxctf @ Feb 28, 2011 -> 02:15 PM)
seriously Juan, trying to steal 3rd with no outs, Dunn at bat and Konerko on deck in the first inning, of the first spring training game?

With the frequency that Dunn strikes out, I have a feeling you will see a lot of this. Odds are the pitcher isn't going to throw a straight fastball so it will be a better pitch to run on.

QUOTE (Chet Kincaid @ Feb 28, 2011 -> 02:50 PM)
The Sox should have never EVER let John Rooney walk. I don't know if it was the Sox or the Score, but that was a big mistake.

It was the Sox. Rooney and Farmio was the best booth I've ever had the luck of listening to...

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Feb 28, 2011 -> 02:53 PM)
Rooney and Stone would have been nice.

My Dad is a Cards fan, so we head down to STL a few times a summer. I got to chat Rooney up last year prior to a game and I let him know how much we all miss him.

It's kinda neat taking a piss at Busch Stadium and listening to Rooney. So strange whenever I hear "and Pujols hits it deep and it's a GONERRRRRR" or "and that's a Cardinals winner."

It makes me sad.