Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Real @ Feb 28, 2011 -> 03:00 PM)
Oh my god, Miguel Cabrera looks like he gained 35 pounds of fat

I'm fairly certain he isn't on PEDs though

I'm gonna go scope the tigers forum to see if they think it's ok how fat he got

Edited by RockRaines

QUOTE (Chet Kincaid @ Feb 28, 2011 -> 09:50 PM)
The Sox should have never EVER let John Rooney walk. I don't know if it was the Sox or the Score, but that was a big mistake.

At the time, The Score was paying Mike North 1.1 million or something like that and couldn't afford to sign Rooney to anything more than he was earning. So he fled to the Cardinals and that is why I revel in anything and everything bad that happens to Mike North. So far, I've been laughing pretty hard for the past 3 yrs at that pud :headbang

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Feb 28, 2011 -> 03:00 PM)
Miggy Cabrera= man titties. How you get that out of shape as a pro athlete at his age is beyond me.

Did they cut into a Tigers highlight or something?

lol i was shocked when i saw him in the updates too especially since leyland said this earlier this month: "I know for a fact, without getting into this situation, I know for a fact Miguel Cabrera is in the best shape of his life. He's stronger than he's ever been, and he's quicker than he's ever been . . . I think Miguel Cabrera is probably going to have the biggest year of his life. yea sure looks like it lol

QUOTE (Allsox @ Feb 28, 2011 -> 03:02 PM)
At the time, The Score was paying Mike North 1.1 million or something like that and couldn't afford to sign Rooney to anything more than he was earning. So he fled to the Cardinals and that is why I revel in anything and everything bad that happens to Mike North. So far, I've been laughing pretty hard for the past 3 yrs at that pud :headbang

Good God it was because of North? Now I feel even worse about it... The air at the Score is so much cleaner since they decided not to bring him back.

QUOTE (Allsox @ Feb 28, 2011 -> 03:02 PM)

Nice story, but the radio broadcasters are paid by the Chicago White Sox, not the Score.

Edited by Steve9347