White Sox vs Dodgers 1st Spring Training Game

elrockinMT

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Feb 28, 2011 -> 03:20 PM)
I was going to record the video so you could see them bouncing, but it will be on tv later. He looks fat.

Yeah, I have the DVR going, I just could not wait. Man-titties had to be posted, and you came through.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Feb 28, 2011 -> 03:18 PM)
Ask and you shall receive. Lotta glare in my place to compensate for, but you get the picture.

This picture is a lie. I just read an article from the Detroit Daily News that Miggy is no "fat cat" and all that weight is pure muscle.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Feb 28, 2011 -> 10:11 PM)
Nice story, but the radio broadcasters are paid by the Chicago White Sox, not the Score.

Doesn't the Score pay the Sox to broadcast the games, hence, the Score hires the broadcasters?

I know the Sox have input into who the Score ultimately hires (North tried out for the color position, the Sox squashed that in a hurry) but they don't have a say in the $$$ dished out, the Score does.

Edited by Allsox

Weird, I couldn't log in mlb.tv using my password from last year, but when I clicked reset my password, I've got an email with a new one and it worked!

Watching the game...

Is there a chance I reactivated my mlb.tv package by doing that? I thought the old one expires as soon as World Series end?