Everyone loves it but me

Texsox

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Mar 1, 2011 -> 06:59 PM)
Onion rings (and blooming onions) are fine, but that's because they no longer have any onion flavor.

It's funny cause a couple of years ago I absolutely despised onions, now I f***in love them, put 'em on pretty much everything.

Anyways, some of the things that people are mentioning in this thread are some of my favorite things in the world. Like March Madness and Brooklyn Decker are seriously two of the best things ever created!!!

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (flippedoutpunk @ Mar 1, 2011 -> 06:03 PM)
college sports

sabermetrics

ketchup on a hot dog

spring training

chain restaurants

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Mar 1, 2011 -> 06:23 PM)
I'd say this post is worth -0.5 WAR

:notworthy :lolhitting

as per usual with threads of this ilk...this has gone from "things i dislike but everyone else likes" to "things that most people dislike but some people like"

while we are at it though....that quietly so nobody sees thread is my answer

Beer/Alcohol

Coffee

MMA

Facebook

Basketball

Christianity/Church

Sweet Tea

Red Bull type energy drinks

Pickles

Current Jeff Dunham (he was funnier 20 years ago)

Politics

Edited by JPN366

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Mar 1, 2011 -> 12:42 PM)
Most celebrity "hot" girls (usually lacking in curves and way too much makeup)

Amen. Plus, even the ones that are hot often times really aren't any hotter than girls you'll see pretty commonly in "real life".

Oh, and MMA is another one. It just seems to be insanely popular, yet I find it quite stupid. Just the opinion of one man though.

Edited by whitesoxfan101

Mayo. Reminds me of a different whitish creamy substance that has no business near my mouth.

I also hated Lord of the Rings. I fell asleep through the first one, couldn't get through any more of the others. Harry Potter's stupid too.

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Mar 1, 2011 -> 03:05 PM)
Onions prepared in any way? Because I absolutely love sauteed onions on a burger or steak, but raw onions don't do it for me on a burger. I don't mind a few chopped onions on a chili dog, but any more than "a few" and it becomes overpowering. And I absolutely love onion straws (like a blooming onion) but really don't like onion rings.

Basically, too much raw onion flavor can ruin a dish, but just a hint of it or have them cooked until all of the sugars come out of them makes for some tasty food.

I can't speak for Milkman, but I despise onions as well - and its a texture thing. Gag-inducing. I will actually put onion powder in chili when I make it, I don't mind a little of the flavor when balanced with other things.

QUOTE (IChaseBlackWood @ Mar 1, 2011 -> 07:01 PM)
female police officers

Have to ask why on that one.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan101 @ Mar 1, 2011 -> 11:29 PM)
Amen. Plus, even the ones that are hot often times really aren't any hotter than girls you'll see pretty commonly in "real life".

Completely agree. I'm a lot more likely to see a woman just anywhere in the real world is attractive, than one I see on TV or in a movie. There are a few exceptions though.

The movie "Christmas Story"

Only because when I saw it at the show, the theater was packed, and there was this REAL Obnoxious lady in front of me with a TALL GRAY bee-hive hair doo, right in front of me CONSTANTLY moving side to side as she wouldn't "Shut Up" with her date! She also had this laugh that would make you cringe so bad, you felt like your jugular vain was going to get ripped out of your throat!

Man, that was a horrible experience.

Most everything on TV

CGI

Beer

Eminem

Mustard

Just to name a few.

A few people have mentioned the Dave Matthews Band. I don't know how "popular" they are any more but when they were I hated them too.

Edited by BigEdWalsh

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Mar 2, 2011 -> 07:54 AM)
I can't speak for Milkman, but I despise onions as well - and its a texture thing. Gag-inducing. I will actually put onion powder in chili when I make it, I don't mind a little of the flavor when balanced with other things.

Have to ask why on that one.

Completely agree. I'm a lot more likely to see a woman just anywhere in the real world is attractive, than one I see on TV or in a movie. There are a few exceptions though.

They annoy the s*** out of me. The ones that I have had the great displeasure of knowing, are raging b****es on a power trip ..like they think they have something to prove I guess. And it especially annoys me when they act like they can handle anything a male officer can handle ...B.S. woman, get real. Of course there are some women that are stronger than some men, but overall, I will never believe that women are equal to men when it comes to things like this. You wanna be an officer of the law ...do good for your community?! Perfect, good for you ..but don't walk around with a bad attitude just because you have a badge and a gun.

Now, I know there will be someone who gets on here and disagrees with me and says I shouldn't form an opinion of all female officers based on the actions of the few I've known, but i don't really care!

Lil Wayne.

Getting really drunk.

Napoleon Dynamite.

Speeding.

The PS3. (Not that I don't like the actual PS3, but the way too many PS3 owners talk about Xbox owners comes across as really obnoxious)

Call of Duty Black Ops. (Again, not that I like it, it's just after playing every game before it I feel like I've played it already)

Madden series.

College football and basketball when it does not involve showcasing players who are about to go pro.

Tom Brady.

QUOTE (lostfan @ Mar 2, 2011 -> 04:52 PM)
Lil Wayne.

Getting really drunk.

Napoleon Dynamite.

Speeding.

The PS3. (Not that I don't like the actual PS3, but the way too many PS3 owners talk about Xbox owners comes across as really obnoxious)

Call of Duty Black Ops. (Again, not that I like it, it's just after playing every game before it I feel like I've played it already)

Madden series.

College football and basketball when it does not involve showcasing players who are about to go pro.

Tom Brady.

I second that!!