Everyone loves it but me

Texsox

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ Mar 22, 2011 -> 02:59 PM)
FOX News Channel

for content maybe, but they do, or use to anyway, run out some quality looking news babes!

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Mar 22, 2011 -> 04:35 PM)
I get all of my news from TMZ and The View.

honestly, not as much difference IMO between those and Fox, CNN, MSNBC, etc as there should be!

QUOTE (SoxFan562004 @ Mar 23, 2011 -> 10:19 AM)
for content maybe, but they do, or use to anyway, run out some quality looking news babes!

honestly, not as much difference IMO between those and Fox, CNN, MSNBC, etc as there should be!

There is no difference between CNN-HLN and TMZ.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Apr 10, 2011 -> 10:04 PM)
The Chicago Blackhawks. Just don't give a s*** about them and the fans remind me of cubs fans. Was hoping Dallas would win tonight so the bandwagon fans would crawl back in there hole.

Just wait until all of the bandwagon Bulls fans come out of the woodwork during their playoff run. In fact, I bet it's a lot of the same fans.

I pretty much hate everything, and it's getting a hell of a lot worse as I get older. I will straight write a person off for watching Jersey Shore or pretty much any other reality TV show. If there's a bigger curmudgeon than me on this site, then I'd like to meet him/her, because we're probably soul mates.

QUOTE (hammerhead johnson @ Apr 13, 2011 -> 10:50 PM)
I pretty much hate everything, and it's getting a hell of a lot worse as I get older. I will straight write a person off for watching Jersey Shore or pretty much any other reality TV show. If there's a bigger curmudgeon than me on this site, then I'd like to meet him/her, because we're probably soul mates.

Hello.

QUOTE (hammerhead johnson @ Apr 13, 2011 -> 10:50 PM)

I'm getting there too. I am totally with you on the reality stuff though. I HATE it.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Apr 13, 2011 -> 11:37 PM)
Just wait until all of the bandwagon Bulls fans come out of the woodwork during their playoff run. In fact, I bet it's a lot of the same fans.

Bulls have been in the top 3 in attendance for the past 10 years (post Jordan era which includes the years where they were a complete disaster) FWIW and were never lower than 9th, and I think that was probably the 4th straight year of being the laughingstock of the NBA. Yeah there are going to be a bunch of Johnny-come-latelys coming around like the sorry ass "Celtics fans" and "Lakers fans" that popped up in the last 3 years, and they're going to start talking trash like they were real fans, but that's just sports. The type of people I'm talking about will be Bulls, Heat, Thunder, or Knicks fans in the next few years.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Apr 13, 2011 -> 11:37 PM)

Hi.

• 2 months later...
QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Jun 23, 2011 -> 10:54 AM)

Hahaha, awesome. I guess so, most of the reviews were quite good. Not the first time my movie tastes varied from most people.