ST: White Sox vs Reds

justBLAZE

Pierre lf, Beckham 2b, Rios cf, Konerko 1b, Quentin rf, AJ dh, Ramirez ss, Morel 3b, Flowers c, Jackson p

vs

Stubbs dh, Heisey 8, Lewis 7, Francisco 5, Hermida 9, Hernandez 2, Cozart 6, Frazier 3, Valaika 4. Bailey P

Time to start winnin folks!

don't stop..

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Mar 2, 2011 -> 03:27 PM)
By 6, do you mean 3?

Bruney gave up a hit in the 4th, Cofield one so far in the 5th. At least that's what Gameday is showing.

He means 6IP from our starting rotation. 2 each from Floyd, Buehrle, and now Jackson.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Mar 2, 2011 -> 04:27 PM)
By 6, do you mean 3?

Bruney gave up a hit in the 4th, Cofield one so far in the 5th. At least that's what Gameday is showing.

|

|

|

\ /

QUOTE (SoxPride56 @ Mar 2, 2011 -> 04:31 PM)
He means 6IP from our starting rotation. 2 each from Floyd, Buehrle, and now Jackson.

Yes.

QUOTE (justBLAZE @ Mar 2, 2011 -> 03:56 PM)
AJ yelling a loud f*** on his RBI groundout..

AJ got a speeding ticket on the way to the game, officer said: Too bad Im a Cubs fan

I knew about the speeding ticket, but the officer was a Cubs fan? Then Pierzynski should have said "You should let me go so I can take out some Reds players considering the Cubs are going to be playing them a hell of a lot more than us"

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Mar 2, 2011 -> 04:34 PM)
I knew about the speeding ticket, but the officer was a Cubs fan? Then Pierzynski should have said "You should let me go so I can take out some Reds players considering the Cubs are going to be playing them a hell of a lot more than us"

scottmerkin Scott Merkin

The officer who stopped AJ for speeding was not a Cubs fan, taking down a perfectly good story a notch

1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Mar 2, 2011 -> 04:34 PM)

Cmon were talkin cubs fans here.. They want that BP cup baby! .....are they still doin that?

QUOTE (flippedoutpunk @ Mar 2, 2011 -> 11:06 PM)
Cmon were talkin cubs fans here.. They want that BP cup baby! .....are they still doin that?

wait, arent you a cubs fan.. you said you loved carlos silva today

QUOTE (flavum @ Mar 2, 2011 -> 03:01 PM)
I'm officially tired of spring training games already. April 1 can't come soon enough.

This happens to me every year. I get so psyched for spring training to get underway and I'm faced with the reality that at least half the players I'm either listening to on the radio, online or watching should probably be working at a local deli.