FINALLY MLB NETWORK IS ON AT&T U-VERSE!!!

chetkincaid

QUOTE (Chet Kincaid @ Mar 12, 2011 -> 09:09 AM)
No more crappy east coast biased bulls*** espn baseball tonight. Now I get real baseball stuff with MLB Tonight on the network. I was losing hope and about to give in. Good move AT&T. It's about freaking time.

Only caveat is that you have to upgrade to the U300 package...

This is Christmas come early..or late. Whatever. I have U450. No Extra Innings Package though?

QUOTE (Brian @ Mar 12, 2011 -> 04:47 PM)
This is Christmas come early..or late. Whatever. I have U450. No Extra Innings Package though?

yeah, extra innings may be a different story, but honestly, unless you are a huge fan of one team, IE if I moved to Texas and wanted to exclusively follow the Sox, MLBN does an awesome job

QUOTE (SoxFan562004 @ Mar 12, 2011 -> 08:38 PM)
yeah, extra innings may be a different story, but honestly, unless you are a huge fan of one team, IE if I moved to Texas and wanted to exclusively follow the Sox, MLBN does an awesome job

really? because MLBN was on at the bar at all night and I didn't see the Sox once..

QUOTE (T R U @ Mar 13, 2011 -> 03:00 AM)
really? because MLBN was on at the bar at all night and I didn't see the Sox once..

I think he meant if you wanted to follow the Sox, you would want the extra innings package..

There is like probably between 2-5 Sox games a year on MLBnetwork, nothing spectacular.

QUOTE (justBLAZE @ Mar 13, 2011 -> 08:33 AM)
I think he meant if you wanted to follow the Sox, you would want the extra innings package..

There is like probably between 2-5 Sox games a year on MLBnetwork, nothing spectacular.

exactly, and once the season starts MLB Tonight does a good job of giving live cut-ins and updates on all the games

QUOTE (justBLAZE @ Mar 13, 2011 -> 08:33 AM)

eh, I have WGN so thats what, like 20 or so Sox games right there plus the 1-2 that make their way to ESPN.. but I do have MLBN too as well

• 2 weeks later...