West Region

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Mar 18, 2011 -> 04:26 PM)
Michigan was the first team in NCAA history to win a tourney game without hitting a single FT>

I know it just happened, but I think that's an unbreakable record. Somebody will win an NCAA Tournament game without making a free throw again one day, but winning by 30 without making a free throw? That margin will not be broken.

Arizona/Texas will be a VERY fun game in my opinion. If Texas can get their crap together, they can give Duke a heavy challenge. Heck, Michigan can give them a game if they play that well again tomorrow. But I am doubtful of that. I also hope the new Tennessee coach enjoys being on probation for a few years.

Edited by whitesoxfan101

QUOTE (fathom @ Mar 19, 2011 -> 12:48 PM)
You have to love the Duke/Michigan match-up after the last week with all the Jalen/Fab Five vs Grant Hill/Duke stuff.

That's a good point. I like Michigan so I'm a bit of a homer, but I'm going to give the Wolverines a fighter's chance. Duke will probably win, but I could see it being very close.

QUOTE (WilliamTell @ Mar 19, 2011 -> 02:16 PM)
That's a good point. I like Michigan so I'm a bit of a homer, but I'm going to give the Wolverines a fighter's chance. Duke will probably win, but I could see it being very close.

Michigan plays the wrong type of game to stay on the floor with Duke. I bet they get beat by at least 15.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Mar 19, 2011 -> 06:35 PM)
I'd love to be wrong, but I just don't like the match up at all.

For Michigan it'll come down to their 3 point shooting. They have to be shooting lights out. Their best post player Morgan can't get into foul trouble either.