Baseball Player "pun" Names

Rooftop Shots

The widow had begrudgingly put up with her departed husband's philanderings for 20 years. But when it came for the reading of his final documents, the old gal just lost it. "Not only did he break his vows, what's Maury Wills everything to that bimbo!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The church had four boys selected to light the candles before mass, Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. But Mark and Luke got confused about the their assigned responsiblities. Mark said "Are we where we are supposed to be?" Luke replied, "No, I think we are in the John Candelaria.

Two buddies were attempting a Saturday night out on the town, but one of the guys was whipped. Sure enough his girlfriend called and he said he had to go. His buddy, aggravated, said "C'mon, Kent Hrbek and call be ignored for once?"

The guy had a strange speech impediment in the every time tried to use the 'f' sound it came out sounding like a 'p'. Being shorthanded, the door to door vacuum sales company hired him anyway. But their product was inferior to the competition and it was well known. The new knocked on his first door and woman of the house told him a competing company was already ther. He glanced inside and the product. He thought to himself, "I can't compete with a Kirby. Puckett I'll go elsewhere.

I know. I'll stop now.

QUOTE (YASNY @ Mar 19, 2011 -> 09:03 AM)
The church had four boys selected to light the candles before mass, Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. But Mark and Luke got confused about the their assigned responsiblities. Mark said "Are we where we are supposed to be?" Luke replied, "No, I think we are in the John Candelaria.

Man...Yas! You're on a roll. The Candelaria had me shaking my head and smiling. It was excellent. And the Pucket was good also. For some reason the Kent Hrbek hasn't clicked in my head yet

I saw the Kirby and Ubaldo one a while back, but couldn't come up with anythng significant on the Kirby.

I kind of stretched the Ubaldo one a bit!

Commercial is over....so here we go again!

Doggone leaves are all over my neighbors roof and are clogging up his downspouts. Maybe I ought to call a guy with an extension ladder to help clean out some of Don's Gutterridge.

(Note! Hey Yas! How many readers are out there that are saying to themselves about us and others that have posted here......."Man these guys really need to get out more often and make an attempt to get a friggin' life???)

QUOTE (YASNY @ Mar 19, 2011 -> 09:09 AM)
Two buddies were attempting a Saturday night out on the town, but one of the guys was whipped. Sure enough his girlfriend called and he said he had to go. His buddy, aggravated, said "C'mon, Kent Hrbek and call be ignored for once?"

Rooftop, to translate: ""C'mon, Kent Hrbek and call be ignored for once?"

"Can't her beck" and call be ignored for once? .... If you have to explain a joke, it's lost. Ehhhhh, Puckett.

Little Johnny was so excited to visit the former NBA player cemetery. He had planned on visiting the grave stones of his favorite players like Wilt Chamberlain and Manute Bol. As he walked up to Pistol Pete's grave, something frightened Johnny. He noticed a hand burst out of the ground and then Pete Rose from the grave!