IMO... she's going to leave him

Steff

Steff - the link doesn't work - for me at least

I'd either stay or leave now, regardless of what happens. Whether he raped her or not doesn't take away from the fact that he committed adultery, plain and simple.

I don't see how she can say "oh, you didn't rape her, i love you so much baby" and then be happily ever after

That being said, she is with Kobe Bryant. That's worth something ($$$)

To play Devil's Advocate, that is just one picture from the press conference, and we don't know what caused her to make that face. she may have been reacting to something he said about "that woman".

She's certainly been playing the role of the Loving Supportive Wife, whether it's honest or not. Lots of hand-holding and such.

Personally, I would be torn if my wife ever did something like that. My first instinct would be "It's Over", but then when I think about everything else involved ( our daughter, all the time we've been together, etc ), I really don't know if it would be that easy.

I'd have to do a lot of soul-searching to see WHY she'd need someone else, and if there's any way to fix the relationship.

She's sticking around because it's helping Kobe's image for her to do so. No matter how mad she must be at him, she doesn't want to see the father of her child in prison possibly for life. After the case is resolved, she'll probably leave him.