2011-2012 NCAA Basketball Thread

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (WHarris1 @ Jan 11, 2012 -> 02:40 AM)
Brandon Paul absolutely carrying the Illini tonight.

DJ Richardson...lolzzz

EDIT: Bruce, get DJ the f*** out of the game he can't help us in anyway right now

Illinois playing 3 on 5. Bertrand is incredible now

QUOTE (WHarris1 @ Jan 10, 2012 -> 08:40 PM)
Brandon Paul absolutely carrying the Illini tonight.

DJ Richardson...lolzzz

EDIT: Bruce, get DJ the f*** out of the game he can't help us in anyway right now

It took him 5 minutes to figure out a basketball game was going on...if he didn't suck early, we're possibly leading. Good thing he came out of it.

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Jan 10, 2012 -> 08:53 PM)
It took him 5 minutes to figure out a basketball game was going on...if he didn't suck early, we're possibly leading. Good thing he came out of it.

Are you referring to BP?

If so, can't complain too much since we'd be getting absolutely pummeled without him. (6-8, 3-4 from deep)

If not, never mind.

Bigger issue is DJ's useless ass, 1-5, stepped over the f'ing line on and in bounds pass and hasn't been too big of a factor on D.

Edited by WHarris1

QUOTE (WHarris1 @ Jan 11, 2012 -> 02:56 AM)
Are you referring to BP?

If so, can't complain too much since we'd be getting absolutely pummeled without him. (6-8, 3-4 from deep)

If not, never mind.

Bigger issue is DJ's useless ass, 1-5, stepped over the f'ing line on and in bounds pass and hasn't been too big of a factor on D.

Abrams is just terrible as well

QUOTE (WHarris1 @ Jan 10, 2012 -> 08:56 PM)
Are you referring to BP?

If so, can't complain too much since we'd be getting absolutely pummeled without him.

If not, never mind.

No I am. I said good thing he snapped out of it. Before the first tv timeout he had 3 or 4 turnovers, a stupid chuck 3, and a terrible "attempt" at a finger roll and we had about 4 points. And then he flipped a switch.

And yes DJ still doesn't appear healthy. Problem is there's not a ton of guys you can play a lot of minutes at this point. Griffey included.

Edited by IlliniKrush

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Jan 10, 2012 -> 08:58 PM)
No I am. I said good thing he snapped out of it. Before the first tv timeout he had 3 or 4 turnovers, a stupid chuck 3, and a terrible "attempt" at a finger roll and we had about 4 points. And we Then he flipped a switch.

For sure I agree completely, I said to my brother "uh oh time for another classic BP 3-14 with 5 turnovers". The only thing he did well at the start was the two monster blocks.

Speaking of useless, as you said, Griffey...guy can't do a damn thing on the floor right now. I would not be opposed to seeing Henry get more tick in place of DJ in the 2nd half.

Edited by WHarris1

QUOTE (WHarris1 @ Jan 10, 2012 -> 09:40 PM)
Usually I can just laughing at Illinois down the stretch when they look like ass, but f*** I want this one bad.

I'm with ya on that. The NW/Minny/Nebraska games I was just laughing, not caring at the end, but it would be pretty damn sweet to pull this one out.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Jan 11, 2012 -> 03:47 AM)
ugh, what a charge when the guy is moving. terrible call Dakich, you f***ing idiot

Seriously, complaining with how this game's been called? It's been a joke. Of all the questionable calls tonight, that was one of the more obvious ones.

Edited by fathom