2011-2012 NCAA Basketball Thread

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Nov 9, 2011 -> 11:31 AM)
I've actually heard from a lot of people that Miami(Oh) has some of the best looking chicks in the country.

I've heard the same thing, and the attractiveness of the several women from my high school went there corroborate that.

I will say though, I thought IU had a very, VERY attractive female population.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Nov 9, 2011 -> 09:17 AM)
You are underestimating the real Miami.

And of course there were other reasons I went there but clearly the sarcasm detector wasnt working this morning. If anyone knows anything about Miami and has been there you would see why anyone would choose that school. That plus the scholarship was a no brainer.

I visited the Miami campus in 1990 for a weekend. We were in bars, on campus, at lunch in the dining hall, etc. I didn't see 10 ugly girls all weekend! Conversely, I went back to Evansville and saw 10 ugly girls in the first 30 minutes back on campus.

I would compare Miami to Ole Miss in the South. They have always had a reputation for having good looking women. Maybe not a ton of 10's but 7-9' all over the place.

QUOTE (Rex Hudler @ Nov 10, 2011 -> 07:50 AM)
I visited the Miami campus in 1990 for a weekend. We were in bars, on campus, at lunch in the dining hall, etc. I didn't see 10 ugly girls all weekend! Conversely, I went back to Evansville and saw 10 ugly girls in the first 30 minutes back on campus.

I would compare Miami to Ole Miss in the South. They have always had a reputation for having good looking women. Maybe not a ton of 10's but 7-9' all over the place.

I hate to even continue this discussion, but, I feel obligated... I've been on a lot of campuses, and #1 bar-none for beautiful women was Boulder (U of Colorado).

QUOTE (Rex Hudler @ Nov 10, 2011 -> 08:50 AM)

Ah, Ole Miss... One of my absolute favorite places to attend a football game.

And so as not to hijack the basketball thread, Ole Miss's basketball team is terrible.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Nov 10, 2011 -> 08:10 AM)
SIU got a commit from Travis Wilkins, a 22 year old kid coming back from his mormon mission. Supposedly a bigtime sharpshooter

Lowery has actually done a good job of getting the talent level back to where it needs to be, lets see if we can actually keep these guys in a Saluki uniform for 4 years and lets see if Chris can coach them up at all, my guess would be no but hope like hell I'm wrong.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Nov 11, 2011 -> 12:59 AM)
Lowery has actually done a good job of getting the talent level back to where it needs to be, lets see if we can actually keep these guys in a Saluki uniform for 4 years and lets see if Chris can coach them up at all, my guess would be no but hope like hell I'm wrong.

Will Wilkins technically be a frosh?

I'm still pissed Illinois State got Aaron Simpson. Kid is a player.

Duke just got bailed out by an absolute chuck by Andre Dawkins in the final seconds. They were up one in the final minute with the shot clock winding down and Dawking let loose on a prayer that went in. Oh by the way they're playing BELMONT.

QUOTE (danman31 @ Nov 11, 2011 -> 10:13 PM)
Duke just got bailed out by an absolute chuck by Andre Dawkins in the final seconds. They were up one in the final minute with the shot clock winding down and Dawking let loose on a prayer that went in. Oh by the way they're playing BELMONT.

I can't believe how mad I was when he made that shot. The way Belmont was playing, I had tons of confidence that PG was going to win the game if they held on that possession.

Austin Rivers has a lot to learn about the college game. Tried going around, over, and through double teams way too many times instead of passing the ball.

QUOTE (Brian @ Nov 12, 2011 -> 07:49 AM)
I can't believe how mad I was when he made that shot. The way Belmont was playing, I had tons of confidence that PG was going to win the game if they held on that possession.

Austin Rivers has a lot to learn about the college game. Tried going around, over, and through double teams way too many times instead of passing the ball.

I was pissed just cause I wanted some March Madness buzzer beaters in November. That was a fun game though, every time it looked like Belmont was done, they fought back.

And ya, as talented as Rivers is, he made a lot of freshman mistakes but that kid is obviously oozing talent.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Nov 12, 2011 -> 01:51 PM)
Transfer U in a battle with Lehigh. Book the first big off the bench, Heads?

http://youtu.be/1IdZkGnVBas

Royce White is special.

Knocked some of the cobwebs off today. Won 86-77, but ISU was up something like 26 in the second half and then proceeded to give not a f***. Team misses Diante Garrett though.

Booker was the first big off of the bench. Hit a three for us.