2011-2012 NCAA Basketball Thread

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Nov 29, 2011 -> 07:55 PM)
Looks like Michigan is overrated again

I'm not really sure what to think of them. They seem to have a lot of decent players, but no one they can count on to carry them every night. Hardaway can do that but didn't tonight. They need some more consistent production.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the first time I've seen Illinois for more than a minute or two. I agree with what's been uttered here -- unimpressive apart from Maniscalco. I'd say Illinois and IU are about even right now, with Illinois perhaps a bit ahead.

That was a pretty impressive block from Leonard right there.

QUOTE (farmteam @ Nov 30, 2011 -> 02:29 AM)
This is the first time I've seen Illinois for more than a minute or two. I agree with what's been uttered here -- unimpressive apart from Maniscalco. I'd say Illinois and IU are about even right now, with Illinois perhaps a bit ahead.

It's amazing to me how bad the ACC is this year. GT, BC, Maryland and Wake are some of the worst teams in the ACC from the last 10-15 years. Clemson, for no particular reason, is terrible this season as well and Miami stinks without Big Reggie. The league should be better in a year or two with all the coaching changes.

QUOTE (farmteam @ Nov 29, 2011 -> 08:29 PM)

If Brandon Paul can learn how to finish whether it be by adding a bit more touch or just dunking the ball he can be a 16-20 point guy but i fully expect him to score 2-4 next game and be more harmful than helpful.