never give up

Ishmookie

I don't think if we don't win this series......were dead, but we're not in good shape. I say as long as we're not more than 5 games out going into september, we have a good shot, there are a lot of games left, just take it one game at a time.

The sox will do whatever they have to do to bring themselves in the race. Like if we go into the series 3 out of first then the Sox will win 5 in a row, move into first place, then f***ing drop. I cant help but feel this way.

As if the last week isnt proof how we go from tied for first to three behind. Everyone always has a damn winning streak, if its not us then its KC. IF its not KC then its Minnesota.

I'm not "booking it". If, at the break, someone told me we'd be 13-5 and 3 out at this point, I'd have been thrilled.

Do what you want. THis team has the talent, but has neither the drive or confidence to do s***.....

Do what you want.  THis team has the talent, but has neither the drive or confidence to do s***.....

I am not so sure about that.

If we see the team we saw against the Cubbies and Twinkies during that 12 game stretch, or atleast the attitude that team had, for the rest of the year, we will win a lot of games.

If we see the team we saw against the Cubbies and Twinkies during that 12 game stretch, or atleast the attitude that team had, for the rest of the year, we will win a lot of games.

Waive goodbye to the whitesox of 2003 boys.

Waive goodbye to the whitesox of 2003 boys.

Well, we know where you stand now. You've more than made it clear.