White Sox vs Tampa Bay game thread 4-10-11

justBLAZE

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Apr 10, 2011 -> 03:41 PM)
Unfortunately for Maddon hes going back to the clubhouse where hell see the replay and realize it was absolutely the right call.

And Dave Martinez rocking the caveman.

Kinda like a NBA coach getting a technical just to show he has his players backs.

It was funny seeing Maddon mouthing "You f***ed up" to the ump as he was running towards him.

QUOTE (ChrisLikesBaseball @ Apr 10, 2011 -> 02:16 PM)
I hope someone in the press got a good shot of that and someone at the Trib/Sun Times makes it into a headline tomorrow morning.

lol, that'd be awesome. Maybe with a headline like: "Hats off to the Sox, takes 3/4 from Rays".

:D

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 10, 2011 -> 03:55 PM)
Let Gavin go one more, and then have Pena close it up.

Did Matty pitch last night?

I wouldn't be all that mad giving him a chance to, maybe, get the taste of that last game out of his mouth.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Apr 10, 2011 -> 08:57 PM)
Did Matty pitch last night?

I wouldn't be all that mad giving him a chance to, maybe, get the taste of that last game out of his mouth.

They said he was sore after Friday, so another day off wouldn't hurt.

QUOTE (SouthsideDon48 @ Apr 10, 2011 -> 02:47 PM)
lol, that'd be awesome. Maybe with a headline like: "Hats off to the Sox, takes 3/4 from Rays".

:D

if it were their third win in a row, something like "Hat Trick! Sox win third in a row." would be perfect as well.

Both back pages will probably be Bulls or Hawks though, which is reasonable with both of their seasons being in the balance.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Apr 10, 2011 -> 03:08 PM)
Like Floyd to have a nice 6 pitch inning or so, and see if he can go complete game.

Isn't Gavin always good during the daytime and sucks at night? I can't remember which way it goes, day/good night/bad, or the other way around. But I remember there being a noticable difference

Subway, Jimmy Johns, Taco Johns, or Taco Bell?

Leaning towards Subway, but Taco Johns is pretty incredible for curing hangovers. If you have never eaten at a Taco Johns, I would suggest getting to Iowa sometime in the very near future.