White Sox vs Tampa Bay game thread 4-10-11

justBLAZE

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Apr 10, 2011 -> 04:20 PM)
Subway, Jimmy Johns, Taco Johns, or Taco Bell?

Leaning towards Subway, but Taco Johns is pretty incredible for curing hangovers. If you have never eaten at a Taco Johns, I would suggest getting to Iowa sometime in the very near future.

If you gave me that list, I'd choose Jimmy Johns every single time.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Apr 10, 2011 -> 03:20 PM)
Subway, Jimmy Johns, Taco Johns, or Taco Bell?

Leaning towards Subway, but Taco Johns is pretty incredible for curing hangovers. If you have never eaten at a Taco Johns, I would suggest getting to Iowa sometime in the very near future.

Or Central IL (Peoria area)

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Apr 10, 2011 -> 03:20 PM)
If you gave me that list, I'd choose Jimmy Johns every single time.

But I always eat at Jimmy Johns.

What I'd really like is an open faced meatloaf sandwich with a serving of mashed potatoes on top smothered in gravy. But I'd have to go to a great length to do that and that is simply far too much work.

I'm thinking TJs

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Apr 10, 2011 -> 03:26 PM)

What I'd really like is an open faced meatloaf sandwich with a serving of mashed potatoes on top smothered in gravy. But I'd have to go to a great length to do that and that is simply far too much work.

I'm thinking TJs

Meh Jimmy Johns.

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Apr 10, 2011 -> 04:26 PM)

I'm thinking TJs

Cafeteria had lemon chicken and mashed potatoes and white creamy gravy. It was sooo delicious. Also, I had Jimmy Johns last night and it was fantastic. Not a fan of Quiznos though?

QUOTE (TitoMB @ Apr 10, 2011 -> 04:28 PM)
Come to Purdue and I'll make & deliver you a sandwich!

If the only place I could get a Jimmy Johns sandwich was Lafayette, I'd probably visit a few times.

Thankfully, I don't have to go to Lafayette to get that. that city is trying to kill me.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Apr 10, 2011 -> 03:31 PM)
Cafeteria had lemon chicken and mashed potatoes and white creamy gravy. It was sooo delicious. Also, I had Jimmy Johns last night and it was fantastic. Not a fan of Quiznos though?

I love Quizno's Baja Chicken, -Bacon, -Onions. Also I LOVED their Broc&Cheese Breadbowls before they discontinued them :(

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Apr 10, 2011 -> 03:31 PM)

Love Quiznos, probably my favorite sandwich shop actually, just wasn't in the mood for it.