What is Going Wrong With the Sox

Felix

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Apr 16, 2011 -> 03:08 PM)
I love hard edged sarcasm. Well done felix, you hooked many fine fish throughout this thread

Baiting people through sarcasm on this board is bad.

Just put your real thoughts or put it in green.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Apr 16, 2011 -> 01:28 PM)
Baiting people through sarcasm on this board is bad.

Just put your real thoughts or put it in green.

Sometimes green is unnecessary. And Felix hasnt said anything more outrageous than some of the actual honest opinions on this board

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Apr 16, 2011 -> 02:53 PM)
Sometimes green is unnecessary. And Felix hasnt said anything more outrageous than some of the actual honest opinions on this board

yeah, but doing it for the sole purpose of bating other posters is just stupid, immature, and really shouldn't be tolerated...

maybe that's just me tho.

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Apr 16, 2011 -> 04:54 PM)
This thread is hilarious and anyone that took the bait deserves to be humiliated.

Anyone have BobDylan's thread bookmarked?

So are we for sure he's kidding? Cause I lol'ed so much reading this.

QUOTE (TitoMB @ Apr 16, 2011 -> 06:34 PM)
I think I'm utterly confused. Nevermind.

No, no, I'm with you. I just read through the thread and lol'd but I would like to be sure that Felix is kidding. If he's not, though, I might have to sacrifice my computer to the Internet gods to appease them.

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Apr 16, 2011 -> 03:54 PM)

This thread is hilarious and anyone that took the bait deserves to be humiliated.

I think anyone who feels people should be "humiliated" on a message board with strangers should be humiliated.

QUOTE (ScottyDo @ Apr 16, 2011 -> 04:38 PM)
No, no, I'm with you. I just read through the thread and lol'd but I would like to be sure that Felix is kidding. If he's not, though, I might have to sacrifice my computer to the Internet gods to appease them.

The thread title should've been obvious. "Dunn is Done?" A 5-year old could've come up with something better than that. lol. Thing with Felix is he doesn't post on PHT that much. But anybody that spends even a little bit of time in the Pub knows he was kidding.

For those of you that don't believe the original poster was being serious... well i still do. Not often do i come across someone that has the same viewpoints as myself. I think some of you are just being naive... and hearing what you want to hear... because you guys just can't grasp that there are different ways of looking at things. Get real guys, you are in no way better than us. Peace, homies.

Edited by qwerty

QUOTE (qwerty @ Apr 16, 2011 -> 07:13 PM)
For those of you that don't believe the original poster was being serious... well i still do. Not often do i come across with someone that has the same viewpoints as myself. I think some of you are just being naive... and hearing what you want to hear... because you guys just can't grasp that there are different ways of looking at things. Get real guys, you are in no way better than us. Peace, homies.

:headbang

Fits right in.

QUOTE (Reddy @ Apr 16, 2011 -> 09:44 PM)
yeah, but doing it for the sole purpose of bating other posters is just stupid, immature, and really shouldn't be tolerated...

maybe that's just me tho.

I do agree with Reddy.

Waste of time to open a thread that is a sarcastic joke, but maybe that's just me, as well.

QUOTE (ScottyDo @ Apr 16, 2011 -> 04:32 PM)
I....what?

Has it been confirmed that Felix was kidding?

If any of you have ever seen Felix's other posts, then yes, he was obviously kidding.

Some of you are very gullible or just ignorant of the opinions of one of the best posters on this board (Felix).

Edited by chw42

QUOTE (chw42 @ Apr 17, 2011 -> 04:02 AM)
If any of you have ever seen Felix's other posts, then yes, he was obviously kidding.

Some of you are very gullible or just ignorant of the opinions of one of the best posters on this board (Felix).

This ^^^^

QUOTE (greg775 @ Apr 17, 2011 -> 12:28 AM)
This is a weird thread, now morphing into how dumb/gullible some of us are.

This is a Hall of Fame thread.

Like I said before, this thread is winning.

Pure gold, pure gold. Totally in the vain of Soxtalk. Very believable.