How many of the losses have the Sox actually been "beaten"?

macsandz

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Apr 16, 2011 -> 03:21 AM)
I can't even get mad about this loss. They started arguably the best non Felix Hernandez starter in the AL and we started Joecoolman, I mean, um, somebody that's not really good.

That's how I feel about last night. Right or wrong, I chalked it up as a lose as soon as I saw the pitching match up.

QUOTE (bucket-of-suck @ Apr 16, 2011 -> 05:26 PM)
The point of the thread is the Sox BEAT themselves 5 of the 6 losses.

Is that not the same point I made? You win or lose as a team and you might have one player who stands out good or bad, but the others on the team are also involved.

I love the general attitude of this thread. OP comes in all bright-eyed and cheery proclaiming this team is better than 7-8, meanwhile everyone else is like take that BS elsewhere, I love it lol

Sox are 7-8 because they're playing like a 7-8 team, PERIOD.

QUOTE (SoxPride56 @ Apr 19, 2011 -> 10:39 AM)
Did anyone think we would win with that lineup Ozzie put out there? It looked like a spring training game.

Did you see the lineup the Rays threw out there? I was actually thinking no-hitter for Jackson. That said, I can get behind the train of thought that we've gone up against some pretty dominant SP of late. But that certainly won't be the case over the next three games. Not that we're facing scrubs. But Shields, Davis and Niemann are certainly not Weaver, Haren and Price.

Edited by Jordan4life