Angels @ White Sox, Sunday 1:10 PM, CSN

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Harry Chappas @ Apr 17, 2011 -> 09:51 PM)
tying run on second and the RBI machines that are Omar and Juan are left to win the game wow.

at least the sac bunt worked.

Even a single wouldn't have scored two runs there unless it was hit to right field.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Apr 17, 2011 -> 08:53 PM)
Yes it would have. Rios had a huge lead and would have been off with the pitch.

Not to left field, which is where Omar and Pierre would have likely hit it to. Wells was playing as shallow as Tampa was vs Pierre. Wells has a great arm for a LF.

Edited by fathom

It's happened. I'm sick of Ozzie and want him gone. And for everyone who says all Spring Training, "Don't worry! These games don't count", well yeah...they don't COUNT but they do indicate and to me they indicated more of the same ol' crap.

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 17, 2011 -> 01:54 PM)
Not to left field, which is where Omar and Pierre would have likely hit it to. Wells was playing as shallow as Tampa was vs Pierre. Wells has a great arm for a LF.

I had more faith in Vizquel , the RF was shading him to center and I've seen Viz pull it to RF many times.

QUOTE (BigEdWalsh @ Apr 17, 2011 -> 08:56 PM)
It's happened. I'm sick of Ozzie and want him gone. And for everyone who says all Spring Training, "Don't worry! These games don't count", well yeah...they don't COUNT but they do indicate and to me they indicated more of the same ol' crap.

I'm not blaming Ozzie for this game. I hate the bunt, but many other managers would have called for it in that same situation.

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Apr 17, 2011 -> 08:57 PM)
I had more faith in Vizquel , the RF was shading him to center and I've seen Viz pull it to RF many times.

Not against 98 mph fastballs. We had a similar discussion last year when he faced Feliz.