White Sox at Detroit Tigers

justBLAZE

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Andrew @ Apr 22, 2011 -> 08:39 PM)
Yeah, horrible. What's up with Brandon Allen? Anyone know?

The DBacks have Russell Branyan hitting third and playing first. That says all you need to know about this silly obsession some sox fans have with Allen.

I'm losing interest early in this team and I am a die-hard. Just don't like what I've seen on mlb.com. Of course I didn't have mlb.com when we

were 7-4. I bought it right after, lucky me.

I just wonder what loyal ticket holders are thinking.

I can't imagine many people "going out of their way" to attend a game if this keeps up.

Lotsa goats on this team right now, no need to go through the list of current bums.

The DBacks have Russell Branyan hitting third and playing first. That says all you need to know about this silly obsession some sox fans have with Allen.

I just wondered what was going on with him. :huh

(As Dunn K's again)

Edited by Andrew

QUOTE (Real @ Apr 22, 2011 -> 08:39 PM)
This team will never be good until we cut the dead weight from the team, starting with f***ing Tony Pena. He is A BAD PITCHER. 3rd straight year of this bulls***, dude isn't any good!

b****ing about bullpen long men/6th inning guys is pretty pointless.

I'd pick getting rid of bunting all the f***ing time, running into outs on the bases (i.e. too many stolen base attempts), and intentional walks to like 7th place hitters.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Apr 22, 2011 -> 08:46 PM)
Or maybe it says something about how inept the Arizona front-office is?

So does that mean they were stupid enough to think Dan Hudson could be a number one or just more cognitive dissonance?

Allen isn't that good. Plus slow, power hitting corner guys are about as common as pot holes on Chicago streets currently.

QUOTE (Paint it Black @ Apr 22, 2011 -> 08:49 PM)
So does that mean they were stupid enough to think Dan Hudson could be a number one or just more cognitive dissonance?

Allen isn't that good. Plus slow, power hitting corner guys are about as common as pot holes on Chicago streets currently.

He had a .933 OPS at AAA last year. Their team is horrible. Yet they can't give him any run? They're inept.

He had a .933 OPS at AAA last year. Their team is horrible. Yet they can't give him any run? They're inept.

Looked it up myself...

Still prolly more valuable than s***ty Pena, but that's comparing Charmin to store-brand....

Edited by Andrew