White Sox @ Detroit Tigers, 3:10 PM, Fox

iamshack

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Pierre absolutely is atrocious now defensively. Jordan4Life might be the prime suspect if he ends up disappearing from his hotel tonight.

And Jackson can't throw a consistent slider to save his life. He's completely forgotten about the change-up he was using proficiently last year with us.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Apr 23, 2011 -> 10:22 PM)
And now Rios f***s up a ball in CF? LOL. This team's defense/offense/pitching is just terrible right now. I can't believe Quentin is our best fielder so far this year. Ahaha.

f*** it, put Rios on the DL with vagina/toe pain. Bench Pierre, and play De Aza and Viciedo in CF/LF. No way they could be worse overall than Rios/Pierre have been. It will never happen, but Rios truly might be the worst overall player in the majors this year.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Apr 23, 2011 -> 09:24 PM)
First triple of Alex Avila's life.

Thanks, Rios.

I'm almost wishing we had DeWayne Wise or Brian Anderson back, along with all the money KW's been wasting on Rios for most of the last 3 seasons.

ALMOST?

Hell, I wish there was a Scream 5 out for me to go watch and not have this torture on my TV.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Apr 23, 2011 -> 05:24 PM)
First triple of Alex Avila's life.

Thanks, Rios.

I'm almost wishing we had DeWayne Wise or Brian Anderson back, along with all the money KW's been wasting on Rios for most of the last 3 seasons.

I would take the man with the Golden Locks back in a heartbeat.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Apr 23, 2011 -> 09:26 PM)
Oh come on fathom, you're more of an adult than this.

He does have toe pain that he's complaining about. He's had it for 5 years, but decides to complain about it now.

Edited by fathom

"The White Sox just are NOT THERE." Tigers' radio guy.

26 years since the Tigers have beaten the White Sox eight times in a row. Their 84-85 teams were pretty darned good.

And the nightmare continues. Cue Munch's "The Scream" or Scream 4, whichever is preferable.

One of the best defensive plays of the year from Ramirez and we still don't get the out at home.

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 23, 2011 -> 05:24 PM)
f*** it, put Rios on the DL with vagina/toe pain. Bench Pierre, and play De Aza and Viciedo in CF/LF. No way they could be worse overall than Rios/Pierre have been. It will never happen, but Rios truly might be the worst overall player in the majors this year.

According to WAR, Carl Crawford is the worst player in the MLB this year.

Rios if the 5th worst, and Pierre is the 7th worst. Lol, that's sooooo bad. And then there is Quentin who has been the 7th BEST player in baseball this year.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Apr 23, 2011 -> 10:27 PM)
Yeah, you got the point.

Sigh.

Sorry, I'm just really frustrated by what I'm seeing on field today. Almost like they expect to lose. I'm trying to be optimistic that this is just a terrible slump....

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 23, 2011 -> 04:27 PM)
He does have toe pain that he's complaining about. He's had it for 5 years, but decides to complain about it now.

I'm pretty sure Carlos was experiencing more pain with his plantar fasciitis but he never has complained about it.

What next, Juan Pierre needs glasses or Lasik eye surgery?

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Apr 23, 2011 -> 10:30 PM)
According to WAR, Carl Crawford is the worst player in the MLB this year.

Rios if the 5th worst, and Pierre is the 7th worst. Lol, that's sooooo bad. And then there is Quentin who has been the 7th BEST player in baseball this year.

Who's 2-3-4

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 23, 2011 -> 04:22 PM)
Way to run to the ball Rios. This might be the worst game of our season so far.

No, the worst game was when they screwed it up against Tampa Bay and had five runs scored against them in the ninth to lose.

Thank you Dunn for coming off of your steroids before joining this team. Overpaid.

Edited by MuckFinnesota