White Sox @ Detroit Tigers, 3:10 PM, Fox

iamshack

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 23, 2011 -> 03:38 PM)
One thing with Dunn is that if he can't turn it around against a sinker baller like Penny, then it might be a while still before he gets going. Scherzer will probably overmatch him tomorrow.

Dunn is a classic zero tool player. We have him for another 600++ games.

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 23, 2011 -> 05:00 PM)
Yeah, no...his power is definitely a plus tool

I still say Dunn will hit his 40-50 HRs this summer at the Cell, plus get 200Ks. Love/hate relationship for sure.

QUOTE (Harry Chappas @ Apr 23, 2011 -> 05:57 PM)
Something really has to give with this team right now and Morel being demoted is not it.

I see nothing positive to look for except maybe Quentin and Konerko.

Enough with Greg Walker you would think at some point he would ask to be reassigned or something.

This is a bad team that is getting lucky from time to time to win a game.

I lol'ed.

Something that I mentioned last year and here is is aagin. It seems that way to often when Sox pitchers get in trouble they give up 3-4-5 runs in an inning. They can never shake it off and get out of it with giving up like one run What's up with that?

QUOTE (TitoMB @ Apr 23, 2011 -> 05:06 PM)
I lol'ed.

If whatever he is good at is true he can be the roving hitting instructor or something.

There really is no reason to think he is benefiting this team, they could not be any worse. JR likes him so they can keep him on the payroll.

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 23, 2011 -> 06:07 PM)
Oy...we're sick of your s*** too Walker

http://www.csnchicago.com/04/23/11/Walk-ta...&feedID=661

"Both Walker and manager Ozzie Guillen have pointed to the fearsome starting pitching the White Sox have faced over the past week as a reason for the offensive cooling."

NOTHING WE CAN DO! IT WAS JUST "FEARSOME" PITCHING!

Haha, from top to bottom, this team is just a joke.

No accountability for this horse s***. Every year we go through stretches of being the worst team in baseball for weeks at a time. Unreal.

And why isn't anyone pointing out that stupid ass stat about wins per dollar spent or whatever the f*** that meaningless stat was?