Dunn

oldsox

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (greg775 @ Apr 25, 2011 -> 01:01 AM)
Man if he pulls that off after this start ...

Man really? he has a whole 55 ABs in 15 games.. come on people.. hes gonna get like 500 more ABs this season

The guy hits .240-.250 you're gonna have to accept that, the avg is going to be low.. but he hasn't hit less than 38 HR's since 2003 so statistically the odds are he is going to hit anywhere between 35-40 HRs by the time this season is over..

Edited by T R U

QUOTE (T R U @ Apr 25, 2011 -> 02:20 AM)
Man really? he has a whole 55 ABs in 15 games.. come on people.. hes gonna get like 500 more ABs this season

The guy hits .240-.250 you're gonna have to accept that, the avg is going to be low.. but he hasn't hit less than 38 HR's since 2003 so statistically the odds are he is going to hit anywhere between 35-40 HRs by the time this season is over..

Stats are so overrated.

QUOTE (gatnom @ Apr 25, 2011 -> 12:53 AM)
What's most likely? He hits about 40 home runs with an OPS around 900.

Barring injury, this is one of the biggest certainties in baseball.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Apr 25, 2011 -> 01:01 AM)
Man if he pulls that off after this start ...

55 at bats isn't going to weigh his stats down all season.

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Apr 25, 2011 -> 11:30 PM)
I have no problem saying that Dunn looked great at the plate today. His bat was just a little off, but you can tell that he is seeing the ball really well.

He looked much better than he did over the weekend.

Regardless of results, I always loved watching Frank Thomas at the plate. Dunn drives me nuts with his movements. The bat here, then there, then this and then that.

/back to something worthwhile

QUOTE (Tex @ Apr 26, 2011 -> 05:45 PM)
Regardless of results, I always loved watching Frank Thomas at the plate. Dunn drives me nuts with his movements. The bat here, then there, then this and then that.

/back to something worthwhile

Any poster is sure to find something that doesn't set well with them and you will find someone who will say something for Dunn and/or aganst the Big Hurt. Dunn is just doing his thing which gets him loose at the plate and maybe helps his timing. He is a bit off right now but coming around.

Edited by elrockinMT

I know, it's his ritual, iconic actually at this point, and it drives me nuts. Like I said, no matter the results. Joe Morgan was the same way. I just want to run out and hold the damn bat still. lol