White Sox (Humber) v. Yankees (Burnett) 6:05pm

Reddy

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Apr 25, 2011 -> 07:15 PM)
Jermaine Dye, Joe Crede, Carlos Quentin

it's also not nearly as easy to improve hitters as it is pitchers. With pitchers, you can add a pitch. What are you going to do with hitters?

I guess its easy to destroy them though....either that or Walker is just a master at doing so.

I really think he has pitchers of KW with a goat or something....I can't figure out how he keeps his job otherwise.

It's these decisions RIGHT NOW where I feel like we're always walking on thin ice. Personally I want Thornton for the 8th and Sergio in the 9th.

I don't want to see Thornton anywhere near this game with his 2.4 WHIP

QUOTE (sin city sox fan @ Apr 25, 2011 -> 08:18 PM)
I guess its easy to destroy them though....either that or Walker is just a master at doing so.

I really think he has pitchers of KW with a goat or something....I can't figure out how he keeps his job otherwise.

that's hilarious and probably true

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 25, 2011 -> 08:21 PM)
Considering Peavy is probably a month away at best, I really think the decision will be easy.

Team performance will probably dictate it more, but I don't think you can justify starting Humber over any of the other five as of now.

QUOTE (Heads22 @ Apr 26, 2011 -> 01:22 AM)
Team performance will probably dictate it more, but I don't think you can justify starting Humber over any of the other five as of now.

I disagree...if he stays in the 4.25 ERA range, and given that Jackson/Buehrle are likely gone after this year, you have to find innings for Humber.