White Sox (Buehrle) v. Yankees (Tub O' Goo)

Reddy

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Apr 27, 2011 -> 10:04 AM)
Gotta feeling this one's gonna be a slugfest. Hopefully Buehrle can get through 6 innings relatively in tact, because that may be all it takes to win.

If that happens, the bright side is that the pen is well rested.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 27, 2011 -> 10:25 AM)
If that happens, the bright side is that the pen is well rested.

surprising numbers from colon and Rothchild, yankee pitching coach, whoa achieved little success on the other side of chicago. Mark will pitch brilliantly to his capabilities while Colon returns to his has been status.

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Apr 27, 2011 -> 08:04 AM)
Gotta feeling this one's gonna be a slugfest. Hopefully Buehrle can get through 6 innings relatively in tact, because that may be all it takes to win.

I'm pretty sure international laws governing official slugfests state that BOTH teams must be able to score more than 3 runs, not just one. Sorry man, their rules, not mine.

This game could be the antithesis of the first two. I'm hoping Buehrle is sharp, but history shows the Yankees hit him well. Our hitters should be able to hit Fats Domino. I wouldn't be surprised to see 12-15 runs combined.

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Apr 27, 2011 -> 11:05 AM)
I'm pretty sure international laws governing official slugfests state that BOTH teams must be able to score more than 3 runs, not just one. Sorry man, their rules, not mine.

Oh, I'm well aware. I'm fully expecting the White Sox to score about 8-10 runs today.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Apr 27, 2011 -> 01:52 PM)
Sox lineup: pierre lf, ramirez ss, quentin rf, Pk 1b, Dunn dh, Rios cf. AJ c, beckham 2b, vizquel 3b, buehrle p

I understand that he's a rookie, but with their record as it is, this isn't the time for Morel to "work through it". I'd like to see Vizquel's time at third continue to increase.

QUOTE (Swingandalongonetoleft @ Apr 27, 2011 -> 03:20 PM)
I understand that he's a rookie, but with their record as it is, this isn't the time for Morel to "work through it". I'd like to see Vizquel's time at third continue to increase.

I'd like to see him sent down and bring up Viciedo and force him to learn 3B, we need another real bat in our lineup

QUOTE (JohnCangelosi @ Apr 27, 2011 -> 04:36 PM)
I'd like to see him sent down and bring up Viciedo and force him to learn 3B, we need another real bat in our lineup

If we're trying to totally destroy Viciedo's chances of ever being a successful big leaguer, moving him to yet another position is probably just about the best possible way to do it.