White Sox (Buehrle) v. Yankees (Tub O' Goo)

Reddy

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Apr 27, 2011 -> 06:21 PM)
Too lose to Colon with 1 run this may be the worst loss of the year IMO. :gosoxretro:

I'm reluctant to say it, but in some part you have to tip your cap to the guy. His fastball had great late movement on it all night. There's a reason he was damn good for so many years. You saw it tonight.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Apr 27, 2011 -> 08:22 PM)
To think there are still people that stick up for the guy on this site. Maybe they're related or something.

They will tell you 100 times it's nothing to do with Walker............fire his ass tonight!

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Apr 27, 2011 -> 08:22 PM)
To think there are still people that stick up for the guy on this site. Maybe they're related or something.

What are you talking about? We out hit them.

Edited by WilliamTell

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 27, 2011 -> 09:26 PM)
I'll be honest, I always thought player insurance was only handed out if the player missed the whole year. I've heard otherwise on here though.

It probably depends on how much you pay in premiums. More you pay, more you can get covered.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Apr 27, 2011 -> 09:58 PM)
Dare I say Sox are lucky to be 2-1 in this series, mighty lucky?

Team.Can't.Hit.

Stop it. They are no luckier to be 2-1 in this series than the Yankees are to be only 1-2. D'ain't hittin', either - at least these last three games!

QUOTE (Thad Bosley @ Apr 28, 2011 -> 06:21 AM)
Stop it. They are no luckier to be 2-1 in this series than the Yankees are to be only 1-2. D'ain't hittin', either - at least these last three games!

I don't get why some of you are so patient.

I look at the standings and want to vomit. I look at our box scores the last 15 games or so and want to vomit.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Apr 28, 2011 -> 12:25 AM)

I look at the standings and want to vomit. I look at our box scores the last 15 games or so and want to vomit.

What choice do we have? We've got 4 teams ahead of us, 3 in which haven't done squat in years (in the Royals case decades). The other team appears to not be as strong in years past. There's 137 games to go. All you can do is wait and see what happens.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Apr 28, 2011 -> 12:25 AM)

I don't understand how you can be so impatient.. the only two teams who matter (Detroit and Minnesota) aren't very far ahead of us at all, and lucky BOTH lost tonight as well..

If you're vomiting over the standings in April its going to be a long season for you.. relax man, there is a TON of baseball left to be played.. you cant possible think they are going to hit .192 the rest of the season.. its not gonna happen..

And what the hell is with J4L's post above mine, someone hack his account?