Hello, this is J4L

Jordan4life_2007

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha. This was definitely an alcohol induced thread. But I have always kinda wondered what certain user names meant. And no SS2k5, I had no idea what or who that was until now. But s***. I get crap from my friends because I've never seen Pulp Fiction or Avatar. They say that's not normal and borderline retarded.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Apr 28, 2011 -> 10:56 AM)
Haha. This was definitely an alcohol induced thread. But I have always kinda wondered what certain user names meant. And no SS2k5, I had no idea what or who that was until now. But s***. I get crap from my friends because I've never seen Pulp Fiction or Avatar. They say that's not normal and borderline retarded.

You have to see that movie. Cult classic for sure. Plus it is even funnier when you have been drinking.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Apr 28, 2011 -> 10:56 AM)

when you see pulp fiction finally, you will be pissed you waited this long

back in high school the St Charles dollar theatre showed pulp fiction every weekend. Couldnt go wrong, if you had nothing to do, you had something to do

Originally it was suppose to sound like Texas but be spelled Texsox. It bugged me that it was awkward and finally shortened it to just Tex. I was thinking about TexSoxxJim but I didn't want anyone confusing me with some really oldtimer.

Wanted to register as 'whitesoxfan' on the MLB forums. I am like 100% sure still to this day that there was a 10 character limit to user names (though I recall seeing about quite a few that went much more), so I took the 'h' out because, really, you don't say it anyways.

It kinda stuck

ill even go one step further, this is not my original account on here..

I actually was originally Jimenez for MVP in honor of the great D'Angelo Jimenez, but I forgot that password one day and had to create a new account..

When I first started message boarding on the big sports sites it was because I was in the Army and lived away from my home fanbase, and there were no other Bears, Sox, and Bulls fans to talk to. I felt "lost" away from "home" and needed a place to go, the first place I used this particular name was the Sporting News's website. I noticed people stopped asking me what the name meant when the TV show came out. It actually has nothing to do with that and I've never watched a single episode of it.

QUOTE (lostfan @ Apr 30, 2011 -> 04:47 PM)
When I first started message boarding on the big sports sites it was because I was in the Army and lived away from my home fanbase, and there were no other Bears, Sox, and Bulls fans to talk to. I felt "lost" away from "home" and needed a place to go, the first place I used this particular name was the Sporting News's website. I noticed people stopped asking me what the name meant when the TV show came out. It actually has nothing to do with that and I've never watched a single episode of it.

haha good, ive always thought you were named after that lame ass TV show