GAME THREAD: Orioles @ Sox, 4/29, 7:10pm

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (JohnCangelosi @ Apr 29, 2011 -> 09:52 PM)
Hawk says this is a good ballclub not playing well...LOL sounds familiar like the last 5 yrs we've been saying that????

Did the WS REALLY make a Hawk Harrelson Wing at the Cell?? LMAO.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Apr 29, 2011 -> 09:54 PM)
Where the f*** is the accountability? Someone needed to be fired after that road trip.

I couldn't agree more. We're going to have the worst record in baseball it appears going into May. And we're all in. f***ing Joke

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Apr 29, 2011 -> 08:54 PM)
Where the f*** is the accountability? Someone needed to be fired after that road trip.

Lillibridge probably single-handedly prevented that...

Royals take 4-3 lead in the bottom of the 8th on a "sac fly" to SS with Casilla running away from the INF.

Amazing.

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Apr 29, 2011 -> 09:59 PM)
thornton with a 1,2,3 inning. wow.

no pressure when you're down 10-4. pretty simple now that i've seen it routinely. this team chokes under pressure. the whole all-in thing was bad from the start. it set these mental midgets up from the start to play like s***, they cannot play under pressure

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Apr 29, 2011 -> 08:04 PM)
Twins lose, Twins lose....yay, we're not the worst team in the major leagues at least until tomorrow.

I want to keep that team right where we can see them. I still believe they're the favorites to win the division, once they get everyone healthy and find their mojo. We're very, very fortunate it's the Indians and not the Twins who are playing so well. Like Stoney said, they'll keep hitting but the pitching will catch up to them.

QUOTE (Real @ Apr 29, 2011 -> 10:03 PM)
no pressure when you're down 10-4. pretty simple now that i've seen it routinely. this team chokes under pressure. the whole all-in thing was bad from the start. it set these mental midgets up from the start to play like s***, they cannot play under pressure

And that is what bugs me. C'mon, this club is supposed to represent one of the largest media markets in the COUNTRY, not much less the entire world. And we have players on this team that don't thrive under pressure. No accountability.

Someone should have gotten the ol' pink slip routine from the road trip, but NO. No one got booted out.