Sox Game on WGN Saturday 4/30

elrockinMT

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DJ has a good theory.

The White Sox are making so many mistakes behind him defensively, he just tries (Thornton) to "take the bull by the horns" and strike them all out.

But when you try too hard to strike someone out, you actually start to lose velocity from your normal, fluid delivery.

QUOTE (Heads22 @ Apr 30, 2011 -> 09:22 PM)
Gotta imagine Dayan will be in a Sox uni soon.

Why, so we can f*** him up too? I'd rather he stay down and not be anywhere near this abortion of a team.

QUOTE (Capn12 @ Apr 30, 2011 -> 08:21 PM)
f*** this team. Glad I wasted $120 on mlb.tv to watch this pile of donkey s*** 'play baseball'

They deserve a empty stadium the effort is piss pour from the seventh inning on.

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 30, 2011 -> 08:20 PM)
Yeah, I don't think Boers is accurate with what he says about AJP, as he's been saying for a few months that no one on the Sox roster wanted AJP back.

FWIW the sox scouts believe Flowers has made major adjustments and will get the majority of at bats at catcher in 2012. Now I understand if you don't have much faith in the scouting staff right now

QUOTE (Capn12 @ Apr 30, 2011 -> 09:21 PM)
f*** this team. Glad I wasted $120 on mlb.tv to watch this pile of donkey s*** 'play baseball'

I always wait a month before making that decision. Saved me some money the past 2 years.

Guaranteeing Thornton, AJ and Teahen those contract numbers for multiple years might be the end of the KW era.

At least it SHOULD be.

Especially the last two guys. Along with Linebrink. And Pierre. And Peavy. And Rios.

And destroying Gordon Beckham.