Sox Game on WGN Saturday 4/30

elrockinMT

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never said this about the Sox, as I've watched every game for as long as I can remember, all season no matter what.

But....I'm almost ready for this to be broken up and imploded before we go any farther. This team has critical fundamental flaws that a 'win streak' isn't going to fix...

QUOTE (Capn12 @ May 1, 2011 -> 12:48 AM)
I've never said this about the Sox, as I've watched every game for as long as I can remember, all season no matter what.

But....I'm almost ready for this to be broken up and imploded before we go any farther. This team has critical fundamental flaws that a 'win streak' isn't going to fix...

Agree 100% with you. This team just goes out on the field trying to find new ways to lose it seems. I know I'm a critical bastard, but yesterday when I said how we suck in every aspect of the game, even the optimistic posters couldn't think of something we're good at. I just hope KW and Ozzie and Buddy Bell are shown the door, along with Walker.

QUOTE (Real @ Apr 30, 2011 -> 06:44 PM)
Humber has zero command of his fastball or curveball

Real, agreed. Does he look frustrated on the mound, or is it just me? He should stop thinking too much and just pitch.

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 30, 2011 -> 06:50 PM)
Agree 100% with you. This team just goes out on the field trying to find new ways to lose it seems. I know I'm a critical bastard, but yesterday when I said how we suck in every aspect of the game, even the optimistic posters couldn't think of something we're good at. I just hope KW and Ozzie and Buddy Bell are shown the door, along with Walker.

People will reply that if we undergo a rebuilding effort the crowds will go away and our payroll will sink. Yes, that's true -- but also, at the point when we're fielding a good team, with a whole new set of names, they will return.

If there's any one thing you can say, without question, that has been absent this last decade it's a contributing minor league system. Having a 90 loss team shouldn't be the push needed to address this issue, but they'll never learn otherwise.

Edited by Flash Tizzle