Battle of the Bottom Dwellers: Twins vs. Sox @ 7:10

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Our first game against the Twins this year we get not hit, at home, against a pitcher with an ERA in the 9's.. who also walked 6 people, and could have walked WAY more..

How embarrassing, something has to happen this is too much.. its been a month now, if you aren't going to make major changes you need to send a message..

Laughingstocks of baseball. The White sox get no hit at home by a team that's been in the tank all season.

The guy has never thrown a complete game in his career and he'd have no hit us through 12 innings if he had to.

Just f***ing fire everybody right now. Please.

Edited by greg775

QUOTE (Big Hurtin @ May 4, 2011 -> 03:23 AM)
Where's our Liriano?

I have heard plenty abput how we have faced good pichers and that we have good pitchers, but for some reson they can't match the other team and that's what we need

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 3, 2011 -> 09:24 PM)
Laughingstocks of baseball. The White sox get no hit at home by a team that's been in the tank all season.

Post of the year.

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 4, 2011 -> 03:24 AM)

This is inexcusable

QUOTE (WilliamTell @ May 4, 2011 -> 02:24 AM)
Hey maybe this is what the team needed. It seemed like after Buerhle's pair of no hitters in 07 and 09 the team went in a slump. Maybe this will turn it around for them.

I hope you are kidding.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 4, 2011 -> 03:25 AM)
Sox chased at least 4 ball fours tonight against a pitcher with no command. I love guys like Morel and Beckham, who have no power, swinging out of their asses with a 3 ball count.

No patience and they all seem to think they are Babe Ruth/ They can't amke the adjustments needed at the plate

QUOTE (Melissa1334 @ May 3, 2011 -> 09:25 PM)
yea because he was the one batting and works with the hitters...last i checked walker gets paid good money to do that

I think it's obvious that whatever mojo Ozzie had with this team is all gone.

QUOTE (T R U @ May 3, 2011 -> 09:23 PM)
Our first game against the Twins this year we get not hit, at home, against a pitcher with an ERA in the 9's.. who also walked 6 people, and could have walked WAY more..

How embarrassing, something has to happen this is too much.. its been a month now, if you aren't going to make major changes you need to send a message..

No changes. No message. Just accept it.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 3, 2011 -> 06:25 PM)
Sox chased at least 4 ball fours tonight against a pitcher with no command. I love guys like Morel and Beckham, who have no power, swinging out of their asses with a 3 ball count.

You know Morel actually hit some homers last season in his brief time, I wonder if Walker found a way to f*** him up too. SMH.