Battle of the Bottom Dwellers: Twins vs. Sox @ 7:10

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Whitewashed in '05 @ May 4, 2011 -> 03:26 AM)
I feel like vomiting. I'd at least give credit had he really deserved it.

Giving up what 5 or 6 walks shows you it wasn't really the pitcher who got this no-hitter as much as it was our inept offesne giving it to him

If Liriano had like pinpoint command. Struck out 12 or 13 guys with sick stuff, I wouldn't have been as pissed. He had NOTHING tonight and the Sox just helped him out all game long.

If nothing happens tonight or Thursday it's a slap to all of our faces.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ May 3, 2011 -> 09:26 PM)
I think it's obvious that whatever mojo Ozzie had with this team is all gone.

well if you're making multi millions and need someone to motivate u,thats just having pathetic players. i dont see paulie needing anyone to motivate him(i know, no hits by him today but hes doing good)

QUOTE (Melissa1334 @ May 4, 2011 -> 03:28 AM)
well if you're making multi millions and need someone to motivate u,thats just having pathetic players. i dont see paulie needing anyone to motivate him(i know, no hits by him today but hes doing good)

Hard to believe this team could be any worse but without PK we would be

QUOTE (Melissa1334 @ May 4, 2011 -> 02:28 AM)

Haha, you need to get over 2005. Lots of people are coming out of the woodwork suggesting Konerko is part of the problem, and not part of the solution.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 3, 2011 -> 09:29 PM)
Haha, you need to get over 2005. Lots of people are coming out of the woodwork suggesting Konerko is part of the problem, and not part of the solution.

what does 05 have to do with anything? and no, pk isnt part of the problem. hes the only good thing we have

QUOTE (Knackattack @ May 4, 2011 -> 02:26 AM)
You know Morel actually hit some homers last season in his brief time, I wonder if Walker found a way to f*** him up too. SMH.

His load is terrible. Just like with Beckham, neither of them can get their hands extended. Morel's stance looks like that of a NL pitcher.

QUOTE (Melissa1334 @ May 4, 2011 -> 02:30 AM)
what does 05 have to do with anything? and no, pk isnt part of the problem. hes the only good thing we have

you defend Ozzie more than anyone it seems. Accept my apology if it's not due to 2005. :headbang

OK folks. There is always tomorrow. I will be watching them on WGN at 1300 hrs CDT. They then move to Seattle and I will be there. Just hope I ddin't waste my hard earned dollars buying tickets to see my Chisox

QUOTE (fathom @ May 3, 2011 -> 09:31 PM)
His load is terrible. Just like with Beckham, neither of them can get their hands extended. Morel's stance looks like that of a NL pitcher.

It's such a terrible misconception that hitters need to extend their hands. All it does is slow down their swing even more. I have no clue what Walker is telling these guys, but it isn't working.

The White Sox are so bad the only games they win are the final games of series now when the other team just can't quite win all 4.

What a f***ing joke.

Fire somebody!!

Fire somebody!!

Just fire somebody, anybody right now.

Fire Ozzie and Kenny both.

Let anybody else take over this horses*** organization.

A no hitter? By a guy who had never thrown a complete game??