Battle of the Bottom Dwellers: Twins vs. Sox @ 7:10

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ May 4, 2011 -> 02:32 AM)
It's such a terrible misconception that hitters need to extend their hands. All it does is slow down their swing even more. I have no clue what Walker is telling these guys, but it isn't working.

Extend arms, I clearly meant (not sure if you did). Neither guy has any power because they're just pushing the bat thru the zone.

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ May 3, 2011 -> 09:32 PM)
you defend Ozzie more than anyone it seems. Accept my apology if it's not due to 2005. :headbang

ok well thats just my opinion. (05 is long gone) i personally dont think ozzie is the problem, if he was, i feel certain he wouldnt be here right now. i doubt dunn has been this bad becuase of ozzie, for example. hold the players accountable.

The Minnesota Twins had just gotten swept in KC and aside from the white Sox had been the most pathetic team in baseball.

And they no hit the Sox in Chicago.

What does Reinsdorf need to see???? Fire people. Send people down.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 3, 2011 -> 09:33 PM)
Extend arms, I clearly meant (not sure if you did). Neither guy has any power because they're just pushing the bat thru the zone.

Arms, hands, same s***. Extending you arms leads to longer swings, period. I haven't been able to watch the White Sox as much as I'd like (though it seems that may not be so bad) but they're approach is just bad. As a team, they don't have a plan at the plate. Each guy is up there doing his own thing.

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 3, 2011 -> 09:33 PM)
The White Sox are so bad the only games they win are the final games of series now when the other team just can't quite win all 4.

What a f***ing joke.

Fire somebody!!

Fire somebody!!

Just fire somebody, anybody right now.

Fire Ozzie and Kenny both.

Let anybody else take over this horses*** organization.

A no hitter? By a guy who had never thrown a complete game??

Jerry Reinsdorf has no pride. He reminds me of Bob f***ing Arum.

If you don't want to fire Ozzie, then send down 3-4 starters for a week.

Do something, anything.

And trade Dunn now. I've had enough of him. I don't care if the minute he goes to a new team he hits the inevitable 15 homers the rest of the month.

2011 White Sox Management: DO ANYTHING!

Cut someone, Fire someone, Call Up this guy, Send down that guy, trade, release, designate for assignment anyone. Show us you give a s***.

Keeping The Status Quo right now would be beyond insulting.

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ May 4, 2011 -> 02:35 AM)
Arms, hands, same s***. Extending you arms leads to longer swings, period. I haven't been able to watch the White Sox as much as I'd like (though it seems that may not be so bad) but they're approach is just bad. As a team, they don't have a plan at the plate. Each guy is up there doing his own thing.

You know I was one of "Slayer's" biggest fans at first, but it's truly vomit-inducing seeing what's become of his swing. The Orioles were just attacking him with 90 mph inside fastballs, and he looked like how we would.

QUOTE (WilliamTell @ May 4, 2011 -> 02:35 AM)
Do you honestly think this team can rebound? It's looking pretty grimm.

I didn't realize you were being sarcastic. I thought you were saying tomorrow's another day.

If you are saying it's grim I couldn't agree more.

I thought you were being optimistic. My bad.

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 3, 2011 -> 09:36 PM)

Do something, anything.

And trade Dunn now. I've had enough of him. I don't care if the minute he goes to a new team he hits the inevitable 15 homers the rest of the month.

Greg, the sad part is, that's exactly what would happen. He would succeed on another team. It's somethign to do with THIS TEAM, THIS CLUBHOUSE, AND THIS COACHING STAFF. It f***S UP the players

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 3, 2011 -> 10:36 PM)

Do something, anything.

Can't trade Dunn until mid june

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 3, 2011 -> 09:36 PM)

Do something, anything.

wow,talk about a big mistake signing dunn lol i liked it at the time. but yea, i guess there were a few red flags, when he ended the second half so bad and he didnt even want to dh. he came out saying he would and whatever the team wanted, but only because they offered the most money

QUOTE (Cerbaho-WG @ May 4, 2011 -> 02:38 AM)
Don't worry guys, we have all this talent in the minors.

This organization is so, so f***ed.

Time to get Viciedo up here. In all honesty, Omar is a waste of a roster spot, especially if Ozzie refuses to pr him or refuses to use him in mop-up duty.

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 3, 2011 -> 09:37 PM)
I didn't realize you were being sarcastic. I thought you were saying tomorrow's another day.

If you are saying it's grim I couldn't agree more.

I thought you were being optimistic. My bad.

lol my bad for not putting green on there. I try to be optimistic but it's impossible after that performance.

QUOTE (Melissa1334 @ May 4, 2011 -> 02:38 AM)
wow,talk about a big mistake signing dunn lol i liked it at the time. but yea, i guess there were a few red flags, when he ended the second half so bad and he didnt even want to dh. he came out saying he would and whatever the team wanted, but only because they offered the most money

I blame the Cubs

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ May 3, 2011 -> 09:42 PM)
Enough of the "It's early" bulls***. We are the absolute worst team in baseball heading into May 3rd.

Here's an optimistic quote, can't go any farther down! It's so pathetic. Ozzie please do something.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ May 3, 2011 -> 09:42 PM)
Enough of the "It's early" bulls***. We are the absolute worst team in baseball heading into May 3rd.

yea, it doesnt look like they will be turning it around anytime soon..this offense..wow