• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Cali @ May 4, 2011 -> 02:36 AM)
2011 White Sox Management: DO ANYTHING!

Cut someone, Fire someone, Call Up this guy, Send down that guy, trade, release, designate for assignment anyone. Show us you give a s***.

Keeping The Status Quo right now would be beyond insulting.

It's so bad I fully expect us to get no hit again tomorrow, or not get a hit until about the seventh inning.

This.Team.Blows.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ May 3, 2011 -> 10:52 PM)
I'm starting to sense some anger in this thread. I'm probably just misreading you guys.

Anger, yes somwhat.

But to be honest, I think its more laughable then anything.

QUOTE (Be Good @ May 3, 2011 -> 07:52 PM)
We were just no hit.... why I am not shocked whatsoever?

I wonder if this is just the first of several no-hitters we're going to witness. This team is a f***ing joke!

QUOTE (kapkomet @ May 4, 2011 -> 04:00 AM)
Something's about to crack on this whole thing. I don't think they wait much longer.

Either this Thursday or next Thursday, we will see someone terminated if this terrible stretch continues (in my opinion).

QUOTE (Cerbaho-WG @ May 4, 2011 -> 04:01 AM)
KW will be the first to go. I think he has a shred of dignity and will eventually fall on his sword.

In a few months.

My prediction is Walker goes sometime in May, Ozzie leaves for Florida at end of year, and KW becomes VP with Hahn taking over during offseason.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 3, 2011 -> 10:03 PM)
My prediction is Walker goes sometime in May, Ozzie leaves for Florida at end of year, and KW becomes VP with Hahn taking over during offseason.

That's way too optimistic. Your title and that post don't jive at all, Mister.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 4, 2011 -> 03:01 AM)
Either this Thursday or next Thursday, we will see someone terminated if this terrible stretch continues (in my opinion).

I don't know why they would wait til next Thursday.

I mean it isn't like this team's suckiness is something new.

We were out of the race by the time school resumed last August/September. Who cares if winning 9 of 11 late gave the Sox a good record?

There's been plenty of time to assess this team's suckiness. It's time to fire people.

I mean we win Game 4 of the Tampa Series (it's tough to sweep a four game series even against the worst team in baseball); we win game four of the Baltimore series (see above) and somehow we win the first two against New York. Lilly probably closed his eyes on that great catch that prevented us from losing 3 of 4 in that series.

We're going to get swept by a horrible Minnesota team that no hits us with a guy with a 9 era and who had never pitched a complete game. This is after 5 weeks of the season with the team knowing it has to start playing better before another 9 game road trip where team will be lucky to win 3 games.

I'm not saying anything you and everybody doesn't realize.

It's been long enough. Send down some players and fire Ozzie and Kenny both.

We can replace Kenny with that Hahn guy and ozzie with Buddy (gulp) Bell. Now.

Edited by greg775

QUOTE (fathom @ May 3, 2011 -> 10:03 PM)

I've never understood the kicking KW upstairs part. Either the Sox are happy with him as the GM, or he needs to go. Having him around meddling with his successor makes zero sense.